𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

—𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄—

16 year-old Miles Fairchild sat on his bed, staring at his arm. He wondered why he had a y/f/i printed on it.

He's had it for 6 months now, he's tried everything to take it off but it won't.

He did research on it but nothing came up. He wondered what it was for.

As he was looking at it, he heard the doorbell ring.

He went downstairs to see who it was and saw two men in gray suits at the door, talking with Ms.Grose.

He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering who those men were.

"Does Miles Fairchild live here?" One man asked. "Uh yes, Miles come to the door!" Ms.Grose called out.

Miles walked the door and looked at the two men, was he in trouble?

"Hi..." he said. "I need you to pack everything up, you're coming with us" Miles' eyes widen.

"What! Why?" "Pack up your stuff and you'll see"

"Excuse me, you can not just come to this house and not have an explanation why you're here, now why does Miles have to pack?" Ms.Grose said.

"That information can't be shared, now listen or this will go bad." The other man said.

Ms.Grose nodded and walked off.

"Pack your stuff Miles, take everything you need" Miles simply nodded, not wanting to cause a scene.

He went upstairs and started to put his clothes in his luggage and bags. What is going on he thought.

"Miles, why is there people at the door?" Flora, Miles' little sister, asked. "I don't know, but... I have to go for a bit but I'll be back" he said.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Her eyes filled with tears. "For a bit, I- I don't know where though, but I'll come back, don't worry" he reassured the little girl.

"But who will play tag with me now?" She asks. "I'm sure Kate won't mind, here have this" he grabbed his stuffed animal he had for a long time and gave it to her.

"But, you love this stuffy" she frowns. "Keep it, I'm old enough to sleep without it" he smiles.

She gave Miles a big hug and let tears slip away, "I'm gonna miss you" "I'm gonna miss you too"

He looked down at his sister and place a kiss on her forehead.

She decided to help Miles pack.

After a few minutes Miles got all his clothes, books, guitar, drums, everything and put it in the limo.

"Where are you taking him?" Flora asked the men. "Sorry, little girl, you'll find out soon though"

Miles turned around and gave a hug to Ms.Grose, he looked over at Kate and decided to give her a hug too. Kate was shocked at the sudden action but hugged back.

Lastly, he hugged Flora, he loved her so much, she was the only person Miles would care for, she was his number one priority.