𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

—𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒—

After a couple weeks later of Miles and y/n's kiss, none of them spoke about it. It would always get awkward when two characters in a show kiss. But other than that, it wasn't bad.

Miles kept thinking about the kiss, wondering if y/n liked it, if he was a good kisser. Y/n did like it.

Y/n and Miles were watching a movie and a kiss scene went on. Y/n tensed up and looked over at the wall. Miles however, on how observing he was, noticed y/n's body language and decided to point it out.

" why so tense?" " oh, nothing." " Is it because I kissed you a couple weeks ago? Are you seriously gonna be dramatic about it?" Y/n looked at him.

" I asked you a question. " " Look, it took me by surprised, what was I supposed to do? You did it out of no where!" " Oh please I know you liked it! You're just being dramatic!"

" I'm being dramatic?" " yes you are." " maybe you're being dramatic, you're basically yelling at me!" " Oh shut up!" " no, because you're the one who started this shit!"

Miles stayed quiet. " that's what I thought." " you better watch it, I swear to God, I'll fucking kill you before the government does!" " I can't do this, this is too much!" " Well, we gotta do this to stay alive. Even if you're annoying and pretty."

" You confuse me, Miles."  " I'm a boy who's mysterious" he smiles. " I gotta go to the bathroom"

Miles watched y/n as she got up and went to the bathroom.

A little while later, y/n let out a loud scream. " Y/n what happened!" " there's a spider in the bathroom!" She shrieked. Miles rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom.

" I was minding my own b-business and then I looked and saw a spider! Please kill it! I can't do it myself!" Y/n whimpered. " Relax, it's just a spider. There's nothing to be afraid of" " Nothing- are you crazy?! It's a spider"

" just watch" Miles walked over and gently picked up the spider. Y/n watched in horror and slowly  stepped back. " see? He's a cute little guy, wanna hold him?" "Uh no thanks"

" you gotta learn to not be afraid of spiders, they're innocent bugs. Now give me your hand" y/n shook her head. "Come on, just do it"

Y/n hesitantly brought her hand out and Miles carefully put the spider on her hand BRUH Y/N GOT SOME GUTS SPIDERS ARE FUCKING SCARY ASF LIKE NO THANK YOU. ANYWAYS.

" there's a spider on my hand..." " it's okay, don't worry, y/n" The spider crawled across y/n's hand, she watched as it moved quickly. " Not bad right?" " No, not really" she smiles.

" So wanna bring him outside?" The girl nodded. They went outside and y/n put the spider on the ground and watched it as it crawled off. Pls this is so uncomfortable to write-

Y/n smiled, got up and faced Miles. " thanks for helping me with my fear of spiders" she kissed his cheek. " yeah, spiders aren't scary, I had one as a pet. But he ran away" "oh" " it's okay"

" so there's a Fall festival thing and I kinda wanna go" " right now?" " no, on the weekend, there's like fun activities, food and stuff" " with people?" " yeah, it'll be fun"

"Okay, it's a date"

Author's Note!
This was garbage I'm sorry😭 I got a little lazy near the end;-; sorry this was short as well, I just wanted to give y'all something.

Also that fucking spider part made me so uncomfortable and shiver 😭🤚🏻 I'm terrified of them okay;-;

Anyways have a good day/night<3