𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

—𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃?—

8 months of y/n's pregnancy, time flew the past seven months. pain, mood swings, morning sickness, cravings, was all going to be over soon. y/n and Miles bought lots of stuff for their baby girl.

It was also a year since Miles and y/n were brought out of their homes and was forced to be in a house together.

The two clearly loved eachother, they just didn't know how to say it or if what they were feeling was real.

The thing is, Miles and y/n have never felt love before. They've never been loved by anyone so they didn't know what it felt like.

It has been a year since Miles and Y/n got forced together and none of have said anything but it showed. 

Y/n grew up neglected, second pick, her sister was always first. Y/n never felt real love from her parents or family, she never felt love from a boy because all of them went for her sister.

Miles lived in a house where people would get frightened from the looks and him. Rumors went around that he killed his own parents which made people even more afraid of him.

No one went near him, scared he was going to crack and kill them. no one liked him and he had no friends. he had no soul, he didn't feel anything but when he met y/n, it was like she unlocked a whole new feeling inside him.

Miles was never good with feelings, he didn't know how to cope with anger, and his mood swings. y/n also helped him out with that.

He was a lonely dark soul that changed once he met y/n, he thought he could only have a soft spot for his little sister Flora but he had another one for y/n.

He loved y/n and wanted to protect her until the day he dies. That moment when her parents were killed, he knew that he would always have to protect her.

When y/n was in the bathroom, Miles would take her note book and write a cute message on the top corner. it was always sweet little things about her. (SOFT MILESSSSS)

y/n always appreciated them. every one of them made her blush. when she first met Miles he was rude, cold, scary and now he's sweet and caring with her, she made her way to his heart.

Miles even wrote some cute messages on the mirror from the steam while y/n was showering. and Miles the teen boy he was, sometimes... took a peek.

y/n helped Miles with getting out of the house a lot and made him smile which she didn't see much from him. Miles also helped with a lot of y/n's fears, like her spider one. now everytime there was a spider, y/n would take it outside.

Y/n never had anyone care for her like Miles does, and Miles never had anyone help him with his problems like y/n does.

They were perfect for each other.

but none of them said I love you.

now, y/n and Miles heard the doorbell ring. they opened the door and it was the men.

"Y/n, come with us" one of them said. "wait why?" Miles asked. "it's been a year. and guess what? y/n hasn't said anything  so she'll be going to a special place with us"