𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

—𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄—

sexual content!!

Today Miles was planning something special, a date for him and y/n. When y/n was showering, he made reservations at a nice restaurant.

"Hi Miles" y/n said. "hey, do you have anything nice?" "yeah I think so why?" "I'm taking you out on a date" Miles smiled. "oh my gosh, really?!" "yeah the reservations are at 7 so you have time to put your weird makeup stuff on and take forever to pick an outfit" he said blankly.

"I don't take forever, anyways I'm gonna go get ready" y/n kissed Miles' cheek and went upstairs.

After an hour and a half, y/n and Miles were ready. Miles wore black slacks with a black silk button up shirt, his curls were nice than what they usually were.

 Miles wore black slacks with a black silk button up shirt, his curls were nice than what they usually were

^your outfit

your makeup [if you wear it]

"wow, Miles, you look really nice" "thanks, you look very pretty" "so how are we gonna get there?" "I called an uber" Miles and Y/n put on their jackets and went outside to the uber.

"hey guys" the uber driver said. "hi" y/n smiled. " where to?" "the keg" "okay"

The two teens made it to the restaurant. "thank you!" they said, "woah, how did you get reservations?" y/n asked. "i have my ways and plus, I'm rich" Miles winked.

The two made it inside the restaurant. "hi do you have any reservations?" the host asked "yes for Miles Fairchild" "ah okay, follow me" y/n and Miles followed the hostess to a nice booth. (I legit was gonna say outside but my dumbass forgot it's WiNtEr Rn) "here you go" "thank you"

Miles took off y/n's jacket and hung it on the hook. "this is really nice Miles" "I know, it's nothing too fancy" The two grabbed the menu and started looking for something to eat.

"hi I'm Jessica, I'll be your waitress, are you guys ready to order?" the waitress looked over at Miles and stared at him in awe. "yeah, I'll have the steak" "how would you like your steak cooked?" Jessica smiled. Y/n watched as she got closer to Miles. "Medium rare is fine"

"okay I'll get you that" she winked. "And I'll have the steak as well (if you're vegan/vegetarian pretend it's sum like that) medium rare too." "ok" "and we'll have some red wine" Miles said. y/n gave a 'what' look. "watch" he mouthed.

"aren't you a bit young for that?" Miles grabbed the girl's hand and looked into her eyes. "but you'll do it for me right?" "yeah, yeah I'll be right back" the waitress blushed and quickly walked off.

"are you serious?" y/n said. "what? I told you I have my ways" "but you didn't have to flirt with her" y/n huffed. "are you jealous" he smirked. "no" "it's okay to be" he winked. "shut up"

The waitress came back and had the wine in her hand "here you go" she glared at y/n before walking off. y/n rolled her eyes and poured a glass of wine. "we're 16, won't we get caught?" "maybe but just act normal you know?"

The rest of the date went well. Miles couldn't stop staring at how beautiful y/n was. "how's the dinner" the waitress asked. y/n rolled her eyes and put her fork on her plate "stop coming over here every 30 seconds asking if our food is good we get it, you're a lonely bitch but we're on a date here and you're ruining by drooling over my boyfriend and you're way older than him, pedo much? so just leave us alone"

The waitress scoffed and walked away. " damn y/n" "she was annoying me, that's all" "you called me your boyfriend" "I mean... I figured we were, sorry" "I'd love to be your boyfriend, I think we got that clear when I kissed you" he chuckled. "right" y/n smiled.

y/n and Miles finished their food, payed, and went home. "that was a nice date, thank you" "you're welcome" Miles walked up to y/n and kissed her deeply.

y/n kissed back and ran her fingers through Miles' hair. Miles pulled y/n closer and kissed harder, he licked her bottom lip for entrance, y/n slightly opened her mouth and Miles slipped his tongue in. y/n lightly moaned into the kiss.

y/n wrapped her legs around Miles' waist as he picked her up and went to their room. y/n unbuttoned Miles' shirt as he went up the stairs. Miles placed y/n on the bed and started kissing down her neck.

y/n quickly took off Miles' shirt and her pants. Miles helped y/n take off her shirt as she sat up, "can I?..." y/n nodded. Miles unhooked her bra and threw it to the side. He admired her body.

Miles took off his boxers and his hard erection sprung out, y/n was shocked from how big he was. she slipped off her underwear and now Miles and y/n were showing their full selves to each other.

"do you really wanna do this?" "yes, I want to Miles" Miles nodded. he lined himself at y/n's entrance and slowly pushed in, y/n let out a whimper "are you okay?!" "i'm fine" Miles slowly started thrusting in and out at a good pace.

y/n whimpered, the pain quickly turned into pleasure. "faster, Miles" Miles started going faster. y/n gently grabbed Miles' face and kissed him. "so fucking hot" Miles breathed out.

y/n moaned as Miles hit the right spots. Miles grunted and sucked dark hickey's on y/n's chest and neck. "y/n I think I'm gonna cum" Miles felt a warm feeling in his abdomen. he came into y/n and his breathing got heavier.

y/n loudly moaned and dug her nails into Miles' skin as he hit her g-spot, it felt so euphoric. "fuck..." she breathed out. Miles pulled out and dropped next to y/n. they both were breathing heavy, their panting filled the room "you were so good" Miles whispered. y/n tiredly smile.

he got up and grabbed some wipes from the bathroom to clean y/n. "the sheets are all dirty" "it's okay don't worry" Miles covered y/n with the blanket, y/n cuddled up next to him and fell asleep in his arms.

Miles kissed y/n's head and whispered:

"I love you"

Author's Note!

yuhhh get into ittt, dhndfj, sorry for another shitty chapterrr

I'm using my laptop to write all this and it's hard to not use emojis *le cri* I couldn't find good outfits but I'll probably replace the current one later so yeahhh

have a good day/night seggsy mfs<3

~ Camila<3