𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

t/w: death

" y/s/n (if you don't have a sister just make a random name up) do you know where y/n is?" Y/n's mom asked y/n's sister. " Uh, I don't know" " Well she's not in her room" " Don't know and don't care. I have to finish my makeup for my date with Josh"

"All of her stuff is gone, like all of it, did you see you her pack?" "Oh yeah, like a couple weeks ago I saw her pack and leave with some guys"

Y/n's mom's facial expression soften a bit, her hand went up to her mouth as she realized. It was her 16th birthday which ment the government would take her.

"Y/s/n, show me your arm" y/n's sister showed her arm and nothing was on it, even though she was 17. "Shit" "why What's going on?" "Nothing, I'll be right back"

Y/n's mom walked away in a hurry and quickly went to y/d/n. "Y/d/n!" "Yeah?" "They took y/n. The government. It was her 16th b ,irthday 2 months ago, they did what they did to us, force her to be with someone else until you fall in love" she stated.

"Oh my god" You see, when you turn 16 and never experienced love or 'crushes' the government tracks that. That's why y/s/n was never forced to be someone because it'll be easier to find love for her then y/n.

" What do we do?" "Its government's order we can't do anything" "yes we can. I'm gonna find out where y/n is staying and take her home."

❦︎

"Okay ready?" Y/n asked. Y/n and Miles were throwing food into each other's mouths. "Yeah" y/n threw the piece of food which hit Miles' face. "Ow"

"Wow, you suck at this" she giggled. "I don't suck! You just throw horribly!" "Whatever Mi"

The doorbell rang which made y/n and Miles furrow their eyebrows. "Um you expecting someone?" Y/n awkwardly chuckled. "No, but I'll open it" Miles took his pocket knife out and walked towards the door.

He opened it to two adults. "um hi" "Mi who is it- mom? Dad?" "Y/n!" "How did you find me?" "I tracked your phone, honey why didn't you tell us what was going on!"

Y/n pursed her lips. "Why do you care? It really took you this long to realize I wasn't there, what great parents you are" they stayed quiet. "I assume this is the person your with" y/n's dad said, referring to Miles.

"Yeah, his name is Miles and don't bother to get to know him since you barely know me." "Excuse me? We know lots about you." Y/n's mom scoffed.

"Really? What's my favourite meal? What's my favourite movie? When's my fucking birthday." "Enough y/n, you're coming home with us  pack your stuff up" her dad says.

"No! I'm not going home with you! I like it here, I've learned things here and I'm happy plus I'll be killed if I leave with you!" "Y/n-"

"hey, if she doesn't want to go don't force her, you're gonna get her killed." Miles said. "miles please don't get involved." " I don't take orders from some kid, I bet you've already tried to fuck my daughter." y/n's dad said.

"mom, dad, please just leave!" "No we're not until yo-"

Y/n's parents were shot. They're bodies fell to the ground as blood spilled out. Y/n's mouth dropped. Miles looked down at their bodies, blankly staring at them.

They looked up and saw the men that took them to the house. " Anyone who gets evolved with this, gets killed. If they try to force you apart, they will get killed. It's the consequences" one man said.

"you- you killed my parents!" "Sorry kid" the men picked up y/n's parents now dead bodies and dragged them into their limo.

Y/n started to cry as she watched and looked at the little pool of blood on the ground. She was traumatized.

He looked away and walked up to y/n, pulling her into a hug.