𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

—𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒—

" Miles" " yeah?" " What do you think your life would be like with your parents still around" " I guess it would be fun, and I would be happy, what about you?"

"I don't know, I never knew my birth parents, they were killed when I was  born, I don't know why though, but if my adoptive parents payed attention to me it would probably be nice you know"

" Yeah, but they're missing out on you, with your yummy meals or how your face is puffy when you wake up which is kinda cute" 

Y/n blushed. " thanks" she smiled. " or how your hair is wet after you shower and forms into little waves or when you hum softly while you do your work"

Y/n was surprised on how Miles knew the littlest details about her. " How do you know such small things about me?" " I'm observant" the girl looked at him for a moment, taking in every detail about him.

Miles looked over at her for a moment before looking forward again. " My feet kinda hurt" he said. " mine too. Wanna head back?" Miles nodded.

They turned around and started walking home. As they were walking, Miles' hand lightly brushed up against y/n's. The two instantly got a shade of pink formed on their cheeks.

Miles decided to make a move and intertwine him and y/n's fingers together. Y/n looked down at their hands and lightly smiled to herself.

After a few moments, the two made it to their house. " I'm hungry, do you wanna make a pizza?" Miles asked. "Sure"

❦︎

"No! Miles you're making the dough a circle not an oval" y/n giggled. " I am, just a crappy circle" " I think you need to learn your shapes" " then you do it!"  Miles huffed. " Fine, just get the sauce reddie" " oh you mean this sauce?"

Miles took some sauce and rubbed it across y/n's face. "Miles!" Miles snickered. " Whoops!" Y/n scoffed and took the tomato sauce and rubbed on Miles' face as well.

Then, the two were covering eachother in tomato sauce while giggles filled the room. " Miles!" " y/n!"

They finally had stopped and were covered with sauce. Y/n got a towel and cleaned Miles and herself off. "Well at least we had enough for the pizza" "yeah"

While y/n cleaned Miles' face, he looked down at her and admired how focused she was.

Then, he kissed her.

Ding! "Oh um pizza's ready!"

Author's Note!

Cliffhanger 😩 Miles kissed you😋 this was kinda a filler chapter so yeah!
Also I changed the book title!

Have a good day/night <3