𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

—𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄?—

It was a couple days later after y/n's  parents death. Y/n was still traumatized. Every loud sound, made her flinch. Miles tried everything to make her feel better, trying to make the pain go away. He even gave her choccy milk which didn't work too.

LMAO I'M SORRY I HAD TO😭🤚🏻

Miles was making something for y/n while she was watching a movie but then he dropped a plate, making her jump. "fuck!" he mumbled. "are y-you okay, Miles?" "I'm okay, I'm sorry about that, are you okay?" "yeah, I'm fine just scared me a little"

"I know I'm sorry I wish I could help you feel better" he frowned. " I mean you could" she smirked. Miles smirked before leaning in to kiss y/n. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and leaned back. "Just kidding" she grabbed the boy's sweater and pulled him into a kiss.

Miles smiled into the kiss and lightly pushed y/n back. Y/n sat up and pushed Miles back against the couch, sitting on his lap. The kiss turned into a heated makeout but soon was interrupted by gunshots from the TV. 

Y/n bit Miles' lip and quickly jumped back, " shit I'm sorry" "it's fine,  don't worry" "No I get scared at every little sound, it's stupid" " hey, it's not stupid, your parents were killed, your pain isn't gonna go away in a day" 

" Yeah, I don't feel bad because they're dead, I'm just scared that's how we're gonna killed but worse" "oh, well I'm here, well I'm the only person you can talk to but I listen because I know"

"Thanks, you're the first person that's actually listened to me before" Miles smiled. "You're the first person that understands and isn't afraid of me"

" I guess people don't know me and you like we know each other" "yeah... can I ask you a weird question?" "sure" "can I kiss you again?" "go ahead" Miles smiled, he leaned in and placed a loving kiss on y/n's lips.

Y/n blushed, her cheeks a deep shade of red. " Why so flustered?" Miles smirked. "n-nothing" "Do I make you nervous?"  "N-no, shut up!"

Y/n felt something with Miles and Miles felt it too.

Was it love?

Author's Note!
AHHHHH I HATE THIS SM-
Sorry for not updating, I was writing it on a computer and I kept getting distracted bdjenod

I'm trying here ppl😭🤚🏻 anyways  have a good day/night!<33

ALSO I have a Miles book in my drafts should I post it soon:>