𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

—𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓?—

couple weeks later.

y/n woke up with a headache, she got up to go to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Miles woke up from the sounds of throw up and groaning, he instantly got worried.

"shit" he mumbled. Miles quickly ran up to y/n and held her hair back as she continued to throw up.

she finished and rested her arms on the toilet. "are you okay?!" "no, I haven't thrown up in so long and now I keep doing it, there's something wrong with me, that bitchy ass waitress did something to my food"

"maybe, but maybe you're just sick" "Miles... when we you know, did we use protection?" "I think so" "yes or no Miles!" "No but I think because we were slightly drunk--" "Are you serious?!"

"i haven't gotten my period yet and its been too long, I keep throwing up and crave weird stuff and I cry over weird stuff, oh my god I'm pregnant!" "we don't know that, y/n"

"you didn't you use a condom and I have the symptoms of being pregnant!" y/n exclaimed. "well do you wanna get those things?" "I guess, I'm just scared, I'm sixteen Miles, I'm still in high-school I can't have a baby"

"well we can go to the drugstore and buy a test to see okay?" "okay"

❦︎

y/n waited in the bathroom until Miles came home with the pregnancy test. "I got it" Miles said while walking into the bathroom. "okay" y/n closed the door and stared down at the test.

She peed on the test and waited for about 20 minutes. y/n hoped it was negative but also positive.

"can I come in?" miles asked "yeah" Miles sat on the floor, next to y/n and anxiously waited as she looked at the results.

y/n started to cry of happiness and fear as she saw the two lines. "oh my god, Miles" she showed the test to Miles and his hand went up to his mouth as tears filled his eyes. Y/n and Miles hugged eachother tightly.

"I'm pregnant"

Author's Note
I'm so sorry this was short asf😭
I literally don't know what to add so here you go 😭 honestly y'all saw it coming, I randomly was just like, I'm gonna make miss girl y/n pregnant 🤰🏻

anyways sorry this was short,byee