𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

—𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃—

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Miles' alarm went off, making him and y/n flutter their eyes open. Y/n rubbed her eyes and stopped as she realized where she was.

She looked over and saw Miles slowly waking up. She felt odd that she slept in Miles' arms, but she also liked it.

"Um, Goodmorning" " Goodmorning" there was a moment of awkward silence. "Can you let go of me?" "Yeah, sorry..." "Can you leave too?" He said in a vulgar tone. "yeah...sure"

Y/n got up and quickly went downstairs to make her and Miles coffee. After a while, Miles went downstairs.

"So what's for breakfast?" Miles smirked. Y/n glared at him as she stirred milk in her coffee. " I don't know, I'm making Avocado toast." " Cool. I guess I'll make pop tarts"

After Miles was done "making" pop tarts he sat next to y/n, staring at her. " You look tired" he blurts out. " Well, I haven't been sleeping well, these days"

"Why?" " Well, I did get pulled out of my home to be with you for a year and my life is at stake as well so." " I thought your home wasn't fun, like you were neglected or whatever"

" I was, it's just this situation isn't, I don't know" " I get it. I haven't been sleeping at night either, so I just come down here and watch you sleep sometimes"

Y/n's eyes slightly widened, she awkwardly smiled. " I had this stuffed animal though. It helped me sleep but when I left, I gave it to my little sister." " That's sweet"

" I guess" he said. " How old is your little sister?" y/n asked. " seven" miles replied. "Oh, I can't imagine how sad she must feel without her brother" the girl frowned. " Yeah, could you not say it."

"I'm sorry I, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" " Then why would you say it?" " I didn't know-" " Didn't know what!" "Miles-" " What? You can't take it back! I know it mUsT bE sAd for my sister but I don't want to think or talk about it, so shut up!" the curly haired boy had snapped.

" Well obviously you're sad about it and I'm basically the only person you can talk to so-" " I DON'T WANT TO, DO YOU FUCKING KNOW ENGLISH!" 

" You're a dick." " Well, you're a bitch" " Just because I want to make conversation with you and get to know you? Personal or not, I'm stuck with your ass so stop being an asshole."
" Whatever, I'm going upstairs"

Y/n sighed and finished her last bite of her toast before starting her school day.

❦︎

"Y/n..." Miles spoke softly, as he sat next to y/n doing her schoolwork. "I'm sorry for um, yelling at you." Y/n ignored the boy and continued to type.

" It was a dick move, I know, I just I don't know how to talk to people sometimes" the h/c haired girl looked over at Miles and sighed. " I... I don't have many friends and well my sister is the only person I talk to, she's my bestfriend. Well I have someone else but they're dead, besides that at my school, I got made fun of and people are scared of me because of where I live and I'm known for being psychotic, because I slammed one kids head on the floor one time and other stuff"

" So people are scared of you?" " I guess. But the point is, I have problems and no one seems to be normal about it and everyone stays away and just one little stare makes me boil."

" I'm not scared of you." Miles looked at her. "You're not?" " not really, I mean when you threaten me it's kinda scary but I know you just do it for fun, besides I lived my life being scared and independent. "

" right. Do you... do you wanna go for a walk or something?" " sure, I need a break from this dumb shit anyways"

The two got up and put their shoes on and went out the door.

"It's nice outside" said y/n. " It is, Flora's probably outside right now" " Yeah" " what about your sister? What would she be doing right now?" " I don't know, probably at the mall, I don't pay attention"

" yeah, I feel sad for you, you know no one to play tag with" he smirks. Y/n smiled as she looked over at Miles.

The two had lots in common, they both had very similar stories and were used to being alone. Sure, Miles had his out bursts, but he always felt bad after, but only with y/n. Why?

The rest of the walk, had a mixture of dark topics and laughs.

Maybe Miles isn't all bad. Y/n thought.

Author's Note!
HI, I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- I lost a bit of motivation and I had a bit of writers block, this chapter isn't really great so sorry about that:(

Have a good day/night <3