𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

—𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒—

It was new years eve, y/n was on her first month of the pregnancy and her belly was starting to show. Miles kissed her belly and always talked to the baby.

"Miles" y/n groaned. "yes my love" "I feel like shit" she frowned. "I know, you'll feel better soon" "I'm scared I'm gonna die when I give birth" "you won't die, those things don't usually happen"
"yeah I'm just paranoid"

"so it's gonna be a new year soon, do you wanna know what my resolution is?" y/n nodded. "To take care of our baby and make sure you feel special because you are" Miles smiled. y/n smiled and started to cry. "You're so sweet Miles and now I'm crying I'm sorry" y/n sniffled and wiped her tears.

"it's okay" Miles cupped y/n's cheeks and kissed her lips. "I'm happy I'm with you" " me too" y/n smiled. Miles kissed y/n's cheeks and trailed down her neck and down to her stomach.

"hi little baby boy or girl" Miles whispered. "It's your daddy" Miles kissed y/n's stomach once more and cuddled up next to her.

"what do you think the gender is gonna be?" y/n asked. "I hope a girl but if its a boy I don't care because I'll still love it" Y/n smiled. "I like you so much Miles" y/n mumbled. "me too"

❦︎

It was 11:45pm, almost time for the countdown, it was a lowkey night, Miles and y/n were cuddling while they watched what was happening in New York.

"I wanna watch the ball drop in New York some day" "I will keep that in mind" Miles kissed y/n's cheek.

The count down went down and the two teens started counting. "ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five,four, three, two, one!" Miles and y/n yelled happy new year, y/n smiled and passionately kissed Miles. "happy new year Milo"

"Happy new year, my love"

Author's Note
I'm sorry this was fucking shit and short, I'm giving up but still trying🕺🏻

have a good day/night<3