𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

—𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘—

Y/n woke up and saw Miles wasn't there. she sat up and looked in the bathroom. "Miles, where are you?" she said tiredly.

she got out of bed and quickly put shorts and one of Miles' sweaters on. she went downstairs and saw Miles making breakfast.

"good morning" Miles smiled. "good morning, what are you doing?" "making breakfast" "oh thank you" y/n started tearing up.

she sat down and started eating as soon as Miles put her plate infront of her. "Woah slow down y/n" "I'm sorry" y/n started tearing up again and put her fork down.

"no it's fine, I'm just saying because you might choke" "right, yeah" y/n wiped her tears and continued to eat.

"how do you feel about last night... you know..." Miles trailed off. "I don't know, it was good" she shrugged. "yeah, you're okay right?" "yes why wouldn't I be?" "just asking"

After when y/n was finished eating, she went to do school. "the wifi is being stupid again!" y/n whined. "try disconnecting then connecting"

"it's not working, Miles!" y/n started to get frustrated, "I just want to do my stupid school!" she started to cry. "it's okay, don't cry my love" "no because the  wifi is annoying and my teacher is gonna fail me and then I'll never be able to finish high-school!"

"no, don't think like that" "wow yeah that's so easy, Miles." y/n spat. Miles wondered why y/n was being so moody. "y/n is it almost that time of the month for you..." "I think so" "ah, okay"

Throughout the whole day, y/n wasn't her usual self, she would get mad at Miles over the little things which she normally doesn't do. but, Miles just assumed she was on her period soon.

Miles was upstairs, playing his guitar for a bit and went downstairs to see y/n sitting on the couch with red, puffy eyes.

"what happened y/n?" "I accidentally killed a spider..." y/n said. "ohh well it's okay" "no, because what if it had a family? what if the family was waiting for their child to come home? now it's dead because of me" y/n sniffled.

"wow, well um accidents happen an-" "Shut up, please, I feel bad okay, I want to be alone right now" Miles nodded and kissed her cheek. 

y/n sat there, thinking, I have to be on my period soon if I'm acting this way. she brushed it off and continued on with her day.

❦︎

"oh my gosh, I'm so happy right now" y/n smiled. "why what's up" Miles asked. "it's Thanksgiving break dummy! We have no school now" y/n smiled and did a little dance.

"oh, yay" "yup, so I kinda wanna cuddle, can we?" "of course" y/n rested her head on Miles' chest as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

now knowing what's gonna happen next.

Author's Note
very short, shitty, chapter for y'all, sorry if it doesn't make sense, I'm currently in pain and I'm tired 😃so that's fun 😻

also I need some nicknames for miles and y/n, so if you got some, give me the ideas 😩♥️

I also have the sequel all reddie to go when I'm finished this😩🙌🏻

yesss the book is almost finished >:(

well, have a good day/night<3