𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮

—𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄—

5 months into the pregnancy, y/n's stomach was really showing, the doctor came over to identify the baby's gender, and it was a girl. Miles and y/n were extremely happy.

y/n's back pain got worse and most of her clothes didn't fit anymore. Miles being the caring boyfriend he was, bought y/n maternity clothes and made sure she slept comfortably.

y/n was almost at her second trimester which ment the baby was almost here, her cravings were the most interesting, one minute she'll want some weird food combination and then doesn't want it.

she's also been insecure about her body, if it will be normal after the birth. it felt weird to know that there was another human inside you especially as a teenager. honestly the way babies grow is weird;-;

y/n looked at herself in the mirror, she had dark circles under her eyes and looked tired. she sighed and went downstairs. "hey" Miles said. "hi" "Miles" "yeah" "am I ugly?" Miles furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the girl.

"where is this coming from?" "I'm just asking" "You're not ugly at all, you're beautiful, you've always been don't think that about yourself" "thanks but I just look tired, I can't wait until this baby comes out"

"I know me too. who do you think the baby is gonna look like?" "I don't know, but I hope she gets your curly hair and cheekbones" "I hope she gets your smile" y/n blushed.

y/n looked down at her stomach and rubbed it. "either way, she'll be an awesome baby" "hopefully" "I can't believe it's almost gonna be six months since I got pregnant" "I know, time flies" "it does, this all just feels like a crazy story"

"well I'm happy to be apart of your story" "me too" y/n smiled at Miles. "so do you have any name ideas for our baby girl?" "not really" " I have one, it's similar to yours" "what is it?" "Miley" "I like it" "Should we name her Miley?" "sure" "yay!"

"Miley, I like it"

Author's Note
my chapters are getting shorter, I'm sorry about that :(

so obviously girl got the most votes so yeah and I just thought of the name Miley because it's similar to Miles' name so yeah

have a good day/night<3

~Camila💕