𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

—𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒—

Miles and y/n once again, were making out. Miles always loved doing this with y/n, he's always wanted to go further but was scared y/n wasn't ready.

Miles rubbed y/n's thighs as they made out, she lightly pulled Miles' curls which made him go crazy. he thought it was a sign y/n wanted to heat things up so he lightly pushed her back and started taking off his shirt.

"Woah, Miles what are you doing!" Y/n stopped Miles, his cheeks turning a deep dark red, he slowly pulled down his shirt. "um..." "wait did you think-" "no!" he quickly answered. "are you sure because-"

"yes I'm sure" "Miles it's okay if you thought we're gonna you know" "okay, I did, I'm sorry" "it's okay, its normal" she smiled.

"I didn't mean to scare you" "no you didn't you just caught me by surprise" "oh.. ok." there was a moment of silence. "can I ask you something..."

"sure" "are you a... um a virgin?"Miles was scared from what she was gonna say. " yeah I am... are you?" Miles nodded. "cool" she smiled.

"um well I think I'm gonna go shower" "okay" Y/n got up and quickly went to the bathroom. Miles sat there, picking at his nails.

Y/n quickly got undressed and turned on the shower until it was lukewarm. She stepped in and let the water touch her skin.

She let out a sigh and began to wet her hair. She looked over and saw a figure. she stuck her head out the curtain and saw Miles. "Miles, are peeing?" "yeah" "why do you always pee when I'm showering?" "I don't know"

"are you trying to be a creep" "no" "oh my god, you're being a creep!" y/n laughed. "that's not true, go shower you need it" "hey!" y/n splashed Miles with water.

"okay bye" Miles kissed y/n's nose and quickly left. Miles smiled and layed back on the bed. ugh she's making me feel things.

After a while, y/n came out of the bathroom. "jeez what took you so long?" "I didn't take long" "yes you did" "shut up you barely shower" "Whatever, anyways I kinda want to do something"

"what?" "I want to paint my nails, I see how you do it and it seems cool" "wait you want me to paint your nails?" "yeah but not a pink color" "awe okay"

y/n grabbed a bag and brought out black, green, and blue nail polish. "are any of these good?" "yeah, can I do black" "sure"

Y/n took Miles' hand and placed it on her knee. she got the black nail polish on and started painting his nails.

"so what made you want black nails Mi" "I don't know, I just wanted to try something" "well I think you'll look very cool with black nails"

Y/n was done with Miles' right hand and went onto his left. "how long does it take to dry?" "I'm not sure usually 20 minutes" "oh ok"

after about 20 minutes, Miles' nails were dry and he was happy with the results. "they look cool" "they do" "thanks y/n for painting my nails, I know it's not really a guy thing but I don't care"

"of course, I'd do anything for you" she smiled. "y/n can I tell you something?" "mhm" come on Miles just say it "uhm" come on! "nevermind I forgot sorry" "that's okay"

The two got up and went downstairs to finish their day. Miles was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to the point of what he wanted to tell y/n.

but there's always a second try, right

Author's Note
I'm sorry, my writing is shit wtf- this was a filler chapter basically just a little thing for y'all >:)

okay well byee<3

~Camila💕