𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

—𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

⚠️some sexual content⚠️

" y/n do I have to wear something fancy or whatever?" Miles asked. " no just wear whatever you want" " so like jeans and a sweater?" " yeah, anything we're just going to a festival" y/n chuckled.

After getting dressed the two put on their shoes and went out the door. " wait, how are we getting there, we don't have a car" " We're taking the bus" " the bus?" " yeah, you've never been on a bus before?"

Miles shook his head. " Well, there's a first time for everything!" " Yes there is" Miles smirked. " Keep it in your pants, nasty"

" okay, so where is this bus?" " well, we have to go to a bus stop, wait and then when the bus comes we go in and then wait for our destination, easy peasy right?" "no"

Miles and Y/n waited at the bus stop. A couple minutes later the bus came. " Okay, you ready?" " I guess" they walked to the door and stepped in. Miles stood there, unsure.

" It's fine" y/n grabbed his hand and went to the back. " I don't like this" " it'll be okay Mi, the festival's not that far" Miles blushed at the nickname. " Okay"

❦︎

" We're here!" " thank God, these people give me a rash" They got off of the bus and walked to the festival, where kids were running around and  fun activities and food.

" Flora would like this" " I bet she would" " well where to first?" " oh! We should get pumpkins for the house and some to carve for Halloween!"

Y/n grabbed Miles' hand and dragged him to the pumpkin patch. Miles awkwardly stood there as y/n looked around for a nice pumpkin.

He looked around and felt like everyone was staring at him and whispering things. He nervously bit his lip. " you okay Miles?" Y/n asked. " yeah, I'm fine" " ok, well I found a nice orange pumpkin" she smiled.

The two walked around, ate food, played games, and had a fun time. Miles genuinely liked being around y/n, her presence made him feel something. 

But he couldn't put his finger on it.

" do you wanna try the corn maze?" " uh yeah sure" Miles and Y/n walked to the corn maze and waited in line. " hopefully we don't get lost and die" Miles joked.

Few moments later they went inside the maze. " Today was kinda fun" Miles spoke up. " yeah it was" " It's nice getting out of the house and taking a break from school"

"Ugh I know, school's been hard" " I don't do school" "you don't?  Then how come you have a laptop and like type and stuff?" " well I choose not do it, and I just like to keep you company so I pretend"

Y/n blushed. She looked at Miles, taking in every detail of his face. Her eyes trailed down to his lips. Miles started to lean in. Y/n leaned in as well, their lips were close together but no one was closing the gap.

Y/n felt Miles' breath against her lips. " Kiss me" Miles whispered. The gap was instantly closed with a passionate kiss. Miles wrapped his arms around y/n's waist as she ran her fingers through his hair.

The two pulled away for air, " can I kiss you again?" Miles asked " Go for it" Miles smiled before cupping the girls cheeks and kissing her more passionately than the last.

Miles lightly pushed y/n against the corn and kissed her slowly. The two teenager's lips moving in sync as their bodies filled with euphoria.

Miles pulled away and made his way down y/n's neck, gently kissing and sucking. Y/n giggled as he did so.

"Um are we interrupting something?" Someone said. Y/n pushed Miles off and the two looked at the people looking at them. " uh no you're not..." " sure looked like you two were doing something" another person said.

" dumb horny teenagers" they mumbled before walking past Miles and Y/n. " you probably miss those days" Y/n said. " we should get out of here" Miles took y/n's hand in his and made their way out of the maze.

❦︎

" So what movie do you wanna watch, Mi?" " anything you want" " Twilight! We're watching Twilight!" " okay, as you wish"

Miles sat on the couch, close to y/n as she put on the movie. " thanks for today" Miles mumbled. "You're welcome" Miles pulled the girl into his arms and kissed her head before paying attention to the movie.

Oh the things you do to me y/n

Author's Note !
Hii, so yesterday I published this but the chapter wasn't showing because the writing got deleted. I don't know why, but it did and it wasn't letting me publish so sorry about that.

Idk what to feel about this so :/ anyways, have a good day/night <3