sand siblings

(kakashi pov)

I walked around the village in the early morning. I was walking the KIA monument to talk to my old team. I needed advice for my geninn.

There was Sasuke that was so much like I was at his age. Full of anger and want for something that would bring them no happiness. For me it was to prove that I was different from my father, and for Sasuke it was to kill his brother. I don't know how Minato had dealt with me at that age.

Then sakura was so like Rin that it hurt. I almost expected to see blood coming out of her mouth, and hole in her chest. But she was still her own person, and I could easily see the next lady Tsunade.

Naruto was easily Obito. His loud and rambunctious personality was as if Obito was reincarnated. But still there were still small differences between the two. Naruto seemed more cautious around the people of the village.

Then there was Kikyo. I didn't know who she was, but she kept the peace like Rin and Minaito-sensei had. But what I was worried about was the fact that she seemed to know how to bend. Ever since they came from the C-rank turned A, she had been tensed as if waiting for an attack.

Throughout history the stories and hearsay of those who could bend. What was the only thing that was certain was there was only one who could bend in every generation, and they seemed not to live long.

The first one recorded was a girl named Kora, all the way back in the beginning of Konohana. No one really knows where she came from, but she came and went. She was just a traveler, but she did end up coming back, and dying in konohana. If you went looking you could find her grave in the cemetery. It was near the first hokage and his wife's grave.

I arrived at the monument, and stood there. Not sure what to say.

'Hey sensei, so I'm a sensei now.'

'Really that's great! Who's your geninn?' sensei asked excitedly.

'Sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno, Kikyo and naruto.'

'Ha!' obito spoke over their sensei, ' bakashi! You better teach them good!'

'Obito be nice. I'm sure kakashi is trying his best. Right kakashi-kun?'

'Right Rin I promise.'

'How are my babies! Are there any boys I need to put in a seal that bothered my daughter?

I laugh at how overprotective he was. ' I don't think so. She says she likes someone, but I don't know if it's just so sakura will get off her for not liking sasuke.'

'Doesn't she love her father?' his sensei crouched anime crying in the corner of his mind, as Rin tried to comfort him.

'Sensei, I think kikyo is... the avatar.'

Then Minato was in his 'hokage mode'. 'If she is you just have to try your best to guide her.'

'yes sensei.'

"You know they're not going to actually answer no matter how long you wait, sensei." I turned not to let my surprise that Kikyo was behind me." she stood there in her ninja gear, her hair down for once. She looked like a mini kushina except the eyes, which were all minato.

"Who do you think I'm talking to?" I needed to figure out how much she knew.

"Your old team, the fourth, Obito, and Rin." she looked over my head, but she seemed like she knew something I didn't."

"How did you know about my team?" I look back at the stone.

"I will tell you sooner or later. As soon as something changes." Kikyo said in a commanding voice.