News Fash

"Naruto, be careful. Tsunade is a great fighter. But she's lost so much, truthfully I'm not sure if she'll come back."

"She will, believe it!" Kikyo smiled and nodded. Deciding to trust her brother.she gave him a small wave, and shouted after the pervert who was traveling with him. "Pervy sage! Look after my brother! Or else I'll burn all your books, except the fourth's favorite!"

Kikyo heard the old man's gasp as she walked away. Kikyo giggled as she imagined the old perv's face. Naruto and Jiraiya after Tsunade. The hokage had decided that he was too old to be hokage anymore, and had sent Jiraiya to get Tsunade. The hokage had decided this with some input from Kakshi, who was told by Kikyo that Tsunade was the best candidate for the job.

So now she was playing the waiting game. She didn't have much to do except to train and help Ssuke and Sakura with their bending. Even the sand siblings had already left for their village. Kikyo smiled and blushed at the memory of the goodbye. Everyone had been giving her and Gaara a knowing smile. The only people who weren't were Gaara and Naruto, and that was because they were both obvious as to why, and that there was a knowing smile.

When Kikyo arrived at the training ground Sasuke and Sakura were already working on their bending. They were both taking to it like fishes in water. Sakura's natural stubbornness made her a natural at earth bending. While Sasuke's drama king-ness made his fire bending on point most of the time. I was having a hard time trying to get him to draw the fire from his breath.

Sasuke was working through the trauma of getting tortured by his brother, and watching his clan die. He was still angry, but no longer at Itachi. He was now mad at Danzo, he was originally mad at the whole village, but with the help of Naruto Kikyo was able to knock sense into him.

"Hey Kikyo!" Kikyo smiled. She waved at them.

"Hey guys. How are you guys doing with your practice?"

"Hn..I'm doing fine." Sasuke was the first one to answer.

"I'm doing great i think!" Kikyo smirked.

"Oh yeah? How about seeing through the earth?" Sakura slumped.

"I'm not very good at that." she admitted.

Kikyo burst into big booming laughter. "Well you're not that good at waiting and listening to the earth."

Sakura cocked her head. "Waiting and listening?" Kikyo nodded to the question. Turning to Sasuke.

"Go ahead and continue working on your fire bending." Sasuke nodded and went to work on his bending. Kikyo turned her attention back to Sakura. Kikyo held up a blind hold that was in her pocket. Sakura, who knew what she was to do, took off her shoes and put the blind fold on. "Now wait to feel the vibrations. Wait, feel it. Feel the ants on the ground, the moles in the earth. Wait and listen."

Sakura stood there rigidly, not breathing. Till Kikyo punched her in the gut. Sakura gasped, taking several deep breaths. Her eyes were blown wide in surprise and pain behind the blind fold.

"The hell that for?" she shrieked at Kikyo.

"You need to breathe." KIkyo said calmly. "If you don't you'll pass out, then an enemy ninja could kill you while you're unconscious."

Sakura paused, thinking of what Kikyo had said. She nodded. She continued to practice seeing though earth for half an hour. At that point Kikyo had Sakrua work on bending the earth. Sakura was good at basic attacks, but as soon as KIkyo whent to more advanced bending Sakura would start panicking. Finally after another half an hour Kikyo gestured for Sakura to stop. Kikyo scooped up a small amount of earth, and handed it to Sakura.