lets party pinky pie style

“we're here guys!" Kikyo opened the front door without knocking.

"About time you came around, Shuichi has been wanting you."came Rāzu's voice from up stairs. Down came her, Gaara, his guards, and Shuichi.

"Yo! Yo!" He totted to Kikyo, who laughed and picked him up. "Dada?" His head tilted over to the side. He was much like his father, a prodigy. Therefore his vocabulary was bigger than most kids his age.

"Sorry, chi but I sent dada to deal with a nuisance, and he's going to be leaving later tonight to watch over the leaf." The leaf ninja stiffened at this. It was Sakura who ended up asking what they all were thinking.

"Why are you keeping an eye on the leaf?" Kikyo waved her hand as if it didn't matter.

"I shall tell you that after dinner. I hate speaking business on an empty stomach. I asked one of my people to make ramen for tonight." Naruto perked up at the mention of ramen.

"Yes! Ramen!"

"Who?" They all looked at Shuichi who was pointing at the ninja. He was looking up at the group for Kikyo had put him down. "Who, yo?" Kikyo chukled.

"They are my team, team seven. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and kakashi-sensei."she pointed to each one as their names were called.

The little boy looked at Sasuke. Then after a moment said, "uncle!" And gave Sasuke a hug that had the boy stunned.

"Chi how about you, four, and fox go up stairs and clean up your room?" Kikyo said innocently.

"No!"

"Then I'll clean up, and you know how I'll do it." The boy did a little yip and ran up stairs with the two going after him.

"How do you clean up after him?" Naruto asked. It was Rāzu who replied.

"She hides all his toys, Takes his ramen, and puts away good clothes. The thing that gets him is that he won't get the toys back till a week later. Which frustrated him." Rāzu snorted.

"He's ramen addicted?" Sasuke was a bit repulsed by the thought that Kikyo had corrupted the small child with the illness that she and her sister suffered from.
"Yeah." Kikyo was flushed with embarrassment.

"It wasn't all her fault," Gaara said,"when I look after him I ask Fox to make lunch and she makes her favorite, which is ramen."
Sasuke looked at Kikyo, "his dad is Itachi?" She nodded. "And may I ask if I'm right in assuming the mother is Rāzu?" Again a nod, Rāzu blushing in the background. Sasuke sighed, rubbing his forehead under his protector. Naruto patted his shoulder.

"Well Gaara," Kikyo really wanted to stop the awkward silence, "is everyone here?"

The red head nodded, "Obito, Rin, Rāzu, me, Four, Fox, Shuichi, and team seven are all here. And the food is done." His arms were crossed in his standard position, but Kikyo could see there was a calmness in his movements that was usually not there in public. She smiled at him then, kissing him on the cheek on instinct.

"Thanks, I don't know what to do without you Gaara-kun." She stepped back, heading to the kitchen to help Rin with whatever she needed. Anything to escape his eyes.

Gaara just stood there staring into space. Rāzu guided team seven to the dining room, she knew that her brother needed some time to think.

"So, how about I make official introductions?" Everyone nodded, a few reluctantly, but they still nodded. Kikyo started, pointing to each person as she said their name. "Rāzu my right hand woman, Gaara kazekage we all know that one. That is Obito and Rin. I'll explain about them later  Sensei and how they can be here or they will but for now just roll with it. Itachi, lover to Rāzu and father to Shuichi. Four and fox, their husband and wife, and they have orders that while on duty they won't talk or take off their masks, so don't try and get a rise out of them Naruto."