look what the cat dragged in

Kikyo walked down the road with Razu. Kikyo just looked at everything. This was the first time she was outside the village with working eyes. She was looking at the trees, the river, and animals. She couldt get enough of it. Which made sense. 14 years in darkness will do that to a person.

Razu was walking beside her, face buried in a map. They had decided to go to the whirlpool first, Kikyo's ancestral home in this world, and she wanted to see it.

"Do you think it will have real whirlpools?" Razu rolled her eyes at my question.

"I don't know, is the fire country on fire?"

kikyo frowned, "I don't know is your village is covered by sand?"

Kikyo heard a huff, she looked to her companion to see if she was annoyed by her questions, and answers. Razu gave her a glare, but kikyo wasn't fouled. They were good friends in their last life. They were basiky the same people they used to be, but more badass.

"It's the land of wind Ki!" Kikyo waved her hand as if to say, 'whatever, you know you love my weirdness.' It took a moment, but the two broke out into laughter and giggles. "And I guess there isn't a storm going on there constantly. Man don't make me laugh so hard!"

"But that's my job!" kikyo yelled. Now that she had her eyesight back, she was less shy, and her personality from her old life was coming back. she smirked, when Naruto saw her again Kikyo would be more like a prominent clone of her that was with red hair.

Razu soberly replied, "Talking of jobs, what should we do for money?"

kikyo smiled her uzumaki #2 'its prank time' smile. "I have an idea, and it involves taking peoples money in gambling" Razu looked at her with doubt.

"I don't think that will work chika."

"Oh it will, and it will be the second coming of the bilnd bandit!"

"But you're not blind anymore." Razu said dryly, kikyo flushed looking at her with a reproaching look.

"You just have to ruin my party?"

"What are sisters for?" she smiled innocently.

(time skip)

"Get back here you cheats! I will get ninjas to go after you, you hear me?!" Both Razu and Kikyo ran from their fifth casino, laughing like maniacs. They ran, disappearing into the trees. They stopped to catch their breath, high fiving as they did so.

"That was the best job yet!" Kiyko squealed. Of course they did not get more money than usual but the chase was fun, and the look on the fat and wealthy was priceless.

"You are right there cheka! Come on let's get back to the cave." They began their trek to the cave they had called home for the last few days. Tonight they would move, and find a new town with a gambling problem, and start it all over again.

They sat down in the cave. It had a low ceiling, but the ground had soft, dry dirt. There were hardly any rocks. It had begun to rain outside the cave, and it soon became a downpour so they couldn't see five feet out of the cave.. "I guess we're stuck for a bit."

"Yeah I guess. Kikyo?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we will be able to find this 'Pain'? And even if he will listen to you, why can't we just kill him? It would be easier and more efficient."

Kikyo nodded to show she understood Razu's point. "But there's one problem with that." Kikyo looked into Razus eyes.

" yeah? And what is that?"

"I believe in peace." kikyo said simply. "I believe in what my father died for, I believe in what the pervy sage believes in. And pain believes in it too, he's just going around it the wrong way."

Razu was still puzzled, "but I still don't see why we can't just kill him. The fight would be epic!" Razu said in an exasperated tone."

"It would, but we wouldn't stand a chance." Kikyo looked at Razu with a sober stair. "Once he is done playing he will just kill us. The only chance we have is to talk it out with him, but most importantly hate begets hate. If I kill him, someone will come after me and kill me, then you and Naruto will go after him. Hate is not the way to peace, it destroys it."

Razu smiles a little, "I think a redheaded brother of mine might go after that guy too." there was a pause. "But I get it." Razu ground stitching

There was an awkward pause. Then Razu stood up at the same time Kikyo's back straightened. Into the cave came two men. Both girls were put on guard, they were Itichi and Kitsune of the akatsuki.

Itichi looked at them then bowed. "Excuse us. Could we share this cave?"

"Oh come on we can just kill them." kitsune said.

"Oh no need for that!" Kikyo said happily. She patted the ground next to her. "Come on sit, anywhere is fine. Razu is making dinner.

The two akatsuki members looked suspiciously at them, but sat. "Who are you two pip squeaks?" kitsune asked, not so nicely. They still sat down, and Razu followed suit.

Kikyo was not cowed, she was more enbearest than anything. "Right! Razu, rock paper scissors!" she shouted as she did then Razu went along with it. She was just happy the sober tone of just a few moments ago was gone. Razu lost, "you go first!" Kikyo yelled satisfied.

"I'm Razu of the sand siblings.'' She gave a stiff bow, but a small smile at Itachi. Kikyo rolled her eyes. Razu alway had her eyes on Itachi even in her old world.

"And you?" Itichi asked, but had the feeling he knew already. It was hard not to tell with that personality. Plus she had been there with his brother at the hotel.

"I'm Kikyo Uzumaki! Dattebane! The sister of the future hokage!"