storys to be told

Kikyo walked around Konohana. The invasion left the village in chaos. There were buildings that had some kind of damage. But for the most part the village got off lightly.

Suna's head ninja were being integrated in InT. Kanohana was determined to know for long if they plan to break the treaty, and why. The underlings of Suna were staying in the hospital, or a joninn's house. The sand siblings were stay with Kurenai-sensei sense she was the least likely to send Gaara into a murder spree.

Kikyo breathed in deep calming breaths. The early morning light warmed her face. Mud from the rain from the day before clung to the bottom of her feet. She was walking with Naruto to their training grounds. Kakashi-sensei had told their team to meet up at their training ground at 7AM, so of course that actually meant 10AM, but Naruto insisted on leaving on time. Kikyo let him drag her to the training grounds. What else were there siblings for?

When they got there Sakura and Sasuke were already there. "Your late Naruto!" I heard her shrill voice.

"Hm, dube, Kikyo, be try to get here a bit faster."

"Sorry Naruto was helping me get here."

"It's okay, Kikyo. We just had an idea. Could you teach us bending?" Kikyo opened my mouth to say no, but then she thought about it. 'It would be handy.'

"Okay. Do you guys know your affinities?"

"Yeah! We've been thinking about this for a bit. Dattebayo.! So we tested our affinities!"

Kikyo smiles in his direction. "That's great! What's your affinities?"

"Lighting and fire."

"Earth"

"Air!"

Kiyko nodded. It all matched up to the first world. Kiyko turned to sasuke first. "The first thing you need to understand. Lighting is an extension of fire for us benders. It's known as 'cold fire'."

"Why's that?" she could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"It's used by people who can distance themselves from their emotions. You can do that as well as Kakashi- sensei. If i tried to make it, it would explode in my face."

"What do you mean?" I shrug. I had tried to make lighting a few months ago but it had exploded in my face.

"Naru you better get a few steps back." Kikyo felt him leave my side. she got into my stance for fire. Kikyo points her pointer and middle fingers together. And follow the movements. she jabbed her hand to the sky. The explosion that happened toppled her onto my ass. "That's what happens, sasuke."

"Ah... do you think i can do it?" I smile.

"Yes, I'm sure you'll be able to do it. But i'd prefer you practice fire first.'' Kikyo grab a leaf, and burn a small hole into the middle. "Keep the fire from the edges." Kikyo handed it over.

Kikyo turned to Naruto. "You need to understand. Air is the most spiritual of the elements. In the past the air benders were nomads."

"What's nomades?"

"They had no home. They were always on the move."

"Oh, so what do you want me to do?"

Kikyo smiled. "I want you to meditate. I will join you once I'm done with Sakura. I'll spend one hour with each of you.'' Kikyo said the last part loud enough for all of them to hear. Kikyo turned to Sakura.

"Okay girly." Kikyo felt Sakura stiffen in her tone. "First rule of earth bending. If it's not you bending the earth, it's the earth that's bending you."