AN!!

Hey I wanted to put some explanations In Here. For choices I've made for this story. Skip if you want

1) fem Naruto. I've been reading a lot of fan fics with a fem naru, and I loved it. And I wanted a small fun twist. So I thought " hey I'll make Naruto a girl, but she hides it."

I made that decision in the middle of that chapter. And I'm not sorry. So that's why it was out of no where, because it was!

2) Kikyo no longer being blind. I thought it would be really cool for her no longer to be blind. Plus originally Hanzo was supposed to switch the eyes with Uchiha ones, as some way to get a weapon. But then I was like: " this girl can control a person's blood, she's way to OP!" So I left it.

3) she'll be kind taking the place of Sasuke plus some in the the second arc. So she'll be taking doing a lot. And everyone will be getting pissed that they can't help. Which will be a big problem later.

4) minor spoilers! The time seal jutsu thing. I wanted an excuse to being back those characters. And to be fare that one persons death is the kick starter for a lot of things

So of course Kikyo will try and save a bunch of people even if it was against the laws of nature.

5) Sasuke's and Sakura's OCness I wanted them to be more like able. So Sasuke is less brudy then the show because his bro is not dead when he learned the truth.

Sakura has a positive influence of a good girl ninja earlier. So yeah

Finally I don't care if you don't like my decisions! I just decided to give an explanation for them! So please don't go bad mouthing my fan fic. Yes I know it's bad! You don't have to comment on it.

Okay done with the preventive strike!