Kikyo had an idea with finjusu

Kikyo was looking at the scroll for fuinjutsu for beginners. She and Razu were in a hotel after taking down some bandits for their bounty. The man at the desk was surprised that kids at the age of fifteen were able to take down the benders that were making it impossible to ask help from the ninjas. He still handed over the money well enough. They had found a hotel that would let them in, but a lady still asked where their parents were.

Now they were sitting in their room before bed and studying their respective papers. Razu had started a tentative relationship with Itachi Uchiha. They were very shy about it, but so sickeningly sweet too. They always sent letters. Although it wasn't the usual kind, with poems and decoration of love. It was scrolls of jutsu, and advice on skills that Razu needed to work on. They were happy with that, but Kikyo wasn't.

Kikyo had been very aggrieved that Razu had gotten her anime crush, but Kikyo was still miles away from hers, literally. Now she wanted them to hurry up. "Come on!" she said to Razu one night. "We both know about his failing health! So you better get a home run while you can." Kikyo puffed her cheecks going red in the face.

But Razu was already red, knowing where her sister in all but blood was going. "Kikyo, you take after your godfather! I'm not just going to jump him because there isn't a lot of time with him!"

Kikyo sighed, "well there goes my living vicariously through you." whipping a nonexistent tear from her eye.

So now they sat there in silence. Studding their own scrolls for different reasons. Well one wasn't. One was thinking of a past that didn't exist. 'I wish I had some fanfiction.' Kikyo sighed sadly. 'I want to read the wibbly timy wibly adventures of naruto!' she flopped back on her bed, Razu not even blinking in her direction. 'Those time travel fanfictions were always so much fun especially when they did really overpowered moves. Especially to get to the past. I wonder if I could make a seal like that. Seal, time trivial, past. I could save Obito, and stop the fourth war, but then Kakashi wouldn't be the cute sensei we love so much.'

She rolled onto her stomach, face scrunched with thought. 'Time travel is out but summoning. Summons live in pocket dimensions right? So what if I built something off of that? Pull the people through a pocket dimensions. I could summon people from the past or future!' she sat up in bed, staring daggers into it. 'But if I did, I wouldn't be able to put them back, they would know the future, or we would know the future. I can see many things going wrong with summoning the future, so the past it is.'

'But I wouldn't be able to send them back, so the moment I summon them it could replace their bodys! With a perfect replica made of my own chakra! I would summon them the moment before their deaths! That way no one would be suspicious at the time! And as they come through! It will heal them and restore part of their chakra from my resources! This will be a very draining jutsu. But I can do it! I'm Kikyo Uzumaki! Daughter of the fourth and the red-hot habanero, and sister to the future hokage! I can do it!'

She turned to Razu, "Razu! I have an idea for a welcome home gift for naruto."

Razu saw the glint in her eye, and got worried for the world's safety.