Lady Tsunade

"You sure we can come with you?"

"Yeah brat. I can't just leave you two alone now can I?"

"Hm."

"Teme! At least say something arschloch!"

"Why should I? And don't call me that dummkopf." Sasuke had wanted to learn an insult from Kikyo's old world after the two girls were insulting him all through that afternoon. It didn't help that Naruto took to teasing Sasuke for how he acted with his brother. Both Kikyo and Jirariya had been snickering when they were fighting.

"Okay you two." Kikyo had said. "I know you two are in the middle of a lover's spat. But I'm trying to sleep. And youtube is being loud."

"Shh, girl!" Jirariya had been the one to answer. "They are perfect studys for my book!" Kikyo felt the shock wave from the punch that landed on Jirariya's head.

"Don't put me in your book! Especially with teme!"

"Yeah! Kikyo chipped in, "it would be like insest, those two are like brother and sister."

"Tsk, stupid perverts." you could feel Sasuke brooding about the thought of being used as inspiration for a icha icha book. They had all fallen asleep soon after that. When the boys had woken up in the morning it was in the middle of a sisters fight.

"No! I'm not wearing it!" that was Naruto's loud voice.

"Come on we're not in the village anymore! Just once! Wear it just once!"

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your sister, and I'm asking so nicely?"

"Fine! Whatever!" as Sasuke sat up he could hear the bathroom door slam open and shut.

"Morning Sasu."

"Hm", 'don't call me Sasu.'

"Oh come on Sasu you know you like it! It's better than 'Sasuke-kun'."

"Tsk", 'whatever.'

"You brats are loud!" Jirariya sat up, rubbing his eyes and scratching the back of his head.

"Well if Naruto wasn't such a pansy! He, I mean she, man it's hard to call her by the right pronouns around other people. Well she wouldn't put on the stupid dress. But I think she should live a little."

There was the sound of a door opening. "Well I don't want to 'live a little' as you put it." the two boys looked, and they went slack jawed. Now without her oversized jumpsuit, and in a cute sundress, they could see that: yes in fact Naruto was a girl. She wasn't the most curvy but she still had some shape to her. She wasn't big chested, but was definitely bigger than Sakura, which wasn't hard. She was in her normal ninja gear, except for the dress. But since it was the same color as the jump suit, it seemed to belong. In short she was cute.

"well? Is she cute, guys? Guys?"

"Hm, I guess." Sasuke edmited, but this made him understand what Kikyo had said the night before. When he looked at Naruto in her dress, he didn't feel anything romantic. He did feel the urge to kill any guy who even dared to look at his little sister. 'Where did little sister come from?' he wondered to himself.

"Oh come on dont so shy! You look good brat!" Jirariya's voice boomed through the room. He hopped up, and started to bustle around. By the end of it everyone was outside, and all of them were on their way to Tsunade.

"So I know that you're good at keeping secrets brat. But how did you not slip up?" Jiraiya asked. He seemed bored and just wanting to start up the conversation.