important! I'm back!

Soooo, to all who actually care, I'm not dead. Yay!

I took a break from writing all together, in areas of healing my sis, although she kinda just forgot about it so I got nothing. Plus I had no freedom to do anything, and to anyone who has read this fic of mine will know, I do love to mess with how things are supposed to be.

So I'll deal with a few things, then get to what I'm doing for the rest of the book.

1) Obito being Kikyo's son from her first life.

    I know what I wanted for her back story right away. Hell I had a abusive boyfriend, so I drew on my experience (except made it worse, thank God for me) for her response to  Tom. She's pissed, like I am. So yeah.

   I also wanted her to have a support group when the truth to came out. So Razu was brought in.

   Then I must emit it's horrible, but I also wanted to put a reason why Kikyo will do what she does later on. She will not fail to protect those close to her, like she did with her son. So when she finds her son, it's huge, but adds more pressure to her.

   Also if you are wondering why Kikyo seems fine with Gaara. Well the reason I came up with is: the two guys are as different as night and day. Even when Gaara was a killer, she knew that Gaara wouldn't do what Tom did to her, plus she's the avatar so no jinchuriki with any communication with their Biju you will hurt her.

...

Okay so what I'm going to do with the story moving forward? Well, to put it simply, in gonna cheat a bit, sorry. I just have so much thoughts for the act three that act two is less interesting, especially sense what I have planned.

But I know what happens in act two so the next chap will be a run down of the rest of act two, then I will post the final chapter. And start in on act three.

I know I'm an a$$, but in my defense (heres your hint for act three) I'm a Batman fan. Can't help it. 😉

So yeah, thanks. Catch you next time!