Kikyo gets an organization

Kikyo had spent the past three years getting stronger for this one thing. She went to where Pain was hiding to talk him out of killing the jinjurikis. She had asked Razu to stay in the hotel. Even though she had been joking about the home run, apparently they did it. They had done it while Kikyo and Razu had been separated for a few weeks for some training on their own.

Now Razu was 8 months in. When she told itachi he was so overcome by nerves. They had talked and agreed that for the child's safety until danzo were gone no one would know whose kid the baby was. The next decision was the hardest for the couple. They didn't want anyone coming after the baby. So they agreed that Itichi would only see them once every six months, till that is Kikyo took over the organization he was apart of. Razu wanted more, and Itichi wanted just to send letters through summons. In the end no one was happy.

Now Razu was in the hotel waiting for Kikyo to come back. Razu didn't like it one bit. She wanted to be there for Kikyo. "This is the last time I will get pregnant." Razu said in aggation.

Razu looked over her letter telling her brother that they were visiting again. Razu had told Gaara that she was pregnant, and even who was the father.

The door opened, Razu looked over and saw Kikyo walk through. "How'd it go?" Kikyo sighed and fell on to a chair. "It went fine." she ran her hand over her face. "It will take a bit, but after we talked for a while. He figured he believed me that he was being multipulated by Madara." Kikyo looked at her friend, "Do we have dinner?"

Razu nodded, standing she went to the kitten and tossed Kikyo an instant ramen cup. "But, will the akatsuki help us with the war?"

Kikyo looked at Razu with an Uzumaki grin, "yup! They will stop attacking the jinjuriki and help us against Madara. Dattebane! Even Tobi agreed."

Razu raised an eyebrow, "how did you do that?"

"Remember that seal I completed just a few days ago?"

"The one baised on summoning techniques, and fan fiction?"

"Yup! I said I'd bring Rin back. He'll met us here tomarrow for that. And if I can deliver. He'll be a double agent."

Razu shook her head, rubbing her belly absentmindedly. "You're a genius sis."

"I know! Dattebane!"