Embarrassing (Ichinose Honami)

"Hey! Ayanokoji-kun!"

I called out to him raising and waving my hand in the air.

He was in his casual outdoor winter clothes but I noticed something.

"Did you wait?"

He asked me after he got to where I was.

"No. I just came here." It probably sounded cliche but it was the truth nonetheless.

"By the way, that muffler......"

"Oh. It feels warm. Thank you."

"Your welcome!"

He was wearing a blue muffler which I had gifted him on his birthday.

"So then, what are the plans?"

He asked.

It was winter vacation and I was the one who had called him out to hang out, just the two of us.

Why?

It was a date. Yes, a date between me and Ayanokoji-kun!

"There are none!"

I made a victory pose saying that.

"No plans?"

He didn't get what I said. Of course, since I was the one who had called him it was natural that I would make certain plans to make the date successful. But I abandoned that idea. I wanted to make our date enjoyable not successful. 

And that's why to make it enjoyable, I decided not to make any plans and just enjoy whatever we can.

"It's more enjoyable when we do things without planning. Planning would make it successful but not enjoyable or so I believe. So, let's do whatever we can and enjoy it to the fullest!"

With my one hand on the hip and the other hand pointing forward, I said that to Ayanokoji-kun, like a commander about to lead her soldiers to war.

"Let's go!"

Saying that I pulled Ayanokoji-kun by hand while he just heaved a sigh saying, "I feel like I would be dead by the end of this date."

First, we went to a movie theatre and watched a new romance anime that had just premiered. It was so heartwarming. I was so embarrassed when the boy and the girl shared a passionate kiss and I wasn't able to look at his face for a while.

After the movie ended, we went to Keyaki Mall and grabbed a light lunch.

After that, we went to all sorts of places, shopping and wandering aimlessly.

Many others were staring at us, but I didn't care about them. 

For now, I was happy, doing all these things with him. I was enjoying myself. Never had I felt so elated before.

"We hung out for about five hours."

Looking at his phone, he said.

We had started our date at about 11 and it was already four and a half. Time sure passed fast when we enjoyed ourselves. I still wanted to spend more time with him though.

"Let's call it a day here."

He said.

"Yeah."

I replied, although reluctantly.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun."

I called out to him and I stammered a bit while calling out to him.

"Hunh? What's wrong?"