Forever with you (Karuizawa Kei)

"What's wrong, Kei?"

I spoke nothing but just held him in a tight embrace from behind. He spoke nothing. There was a long silence between us. The sound of the cool evening breeze on the balcony was the only sound that could be heard.

I imagined myself clenching my fists in determination and ran my fingers down his chest. It was surprisingly hard and it made my heart pound.

"What has gotten into you?"

"N-Nothing."

Even when I seducingly ran my fingers around his chest, he showed no change in expression but I picked up on his thoughts as his body slightly twitched.

"Ah!"

He forcefully removed my arms that were coiled around his chest and looked me dead into the eyes. His eyes were passionate and almost felt like a hungry wolf, wanting to devour me.

"Mhmm!"

Without giving me any opportunity to parse what was happening, he pressed his lips on mine. I could feel his breath and I could feel his warmth. His taste spread across my tongue and lascivious noises filled the evening air.

I was struggling to breathe, to the point of suffocating, but my lips and my tongues showed no signs of stopping. His tongue rolled and coiled around mine. I also pushed my tongue inside his mouth. Slowly, his hands reached my bare thighs under the skirt. The moment his hands touched my thighs my whole body jolted. His hands were cold to the touch but in contrast, I felt like my whole body was on fire. I also coiled my arms around his neck.

"Mhhmmm~"

I felt like my whole body was melting. He slid his hands and was now caressing my stomach slowing trying to reach towards my bust. My heart was pounding faster and faster and he was no different. 

"Hah! Hah!"

Just when I thought he was about to touch my busts he separated his lips and I gasped for air.

What the hell?! What the hell was happening just now?! If he hadn't separated himself, then we would...

"Ah!"

My body was on fire. And it was getting hotter by the moment.

"Tell me just what was up with you today, Kei?"

After calming down his breath a little, he asked me.

"I-I just felt like it. You know, that s-sometimes people have this sudden urges to be all too i-intimate with their partners. I, um...well,...."

I wasn't able to speak properly and as a result, stammered a lot. 

"Kei. You want to go all the way?"

"Huh?!"

I couldn't help but scream. 

All the way? It is what I am thinking right? Right?!

I looked at him and his gaze carried a certain sense of lust.

I-Is he serious?! Are we really going to do it today?!

He slowly approached me.

I threw my hands forward as if in defence and spoke.

"No! Not right now! I am still not ready for it yet!"

He slightly chuckled.

"So, that means you will do once you are ready, eh?"

"!"

H-He was clearly teasing me! Ah, mou! 

"Ah, mou!mou!mou!mou!"

I hit him on his shoulders while he just continued watching me throw a tantrum, enjoying himself.

"Hmph!"

To show that I was angry I deliberately made that sound and went to the balcony. Resting my hands on the railing, I took in the beautiful view of the evening sky.

Kiyotaka approached me and sided alongside me. He wrapped one hand around my waist and I did the same. 

The sky was now dyed in a shade of red and it looked magnificent.

"Hey, Kei."

"What?"

"Do you think our relationship is only confined to this school?"

I side-eyed his profile and his eyes were saying that he was dead serious.

Turning to face him, I spoke, "I will get angry, Kiyotaka."

I held his cheek in my hand.

"Even after our three years of high school, we will be together. You are planning to go to university or are you thinking of joining the workforce? It doesn't matter. I will tell you one thing that, no matter where you go or what happens, I am never gonna leave your side, as annoying as it may be for you."

 He squeezed my hands in his and I rested my head on his shoulders.

The cool evening breeze brushed our hair and the air carried his scent. Still resting my head on his shoulders, I looked at the sky as the sun was about to set on the horizon. There was just one thing going on in my mind; I will stay forever with you.

Since I was too busy in my own little world, I failed to notice the emotions that were bursting out from his eyes, which said that he was relieved and he was also slightly sad. 

And in that blissful moment, the innocent me had no way of knowing, that a cruel reality was awaiting me.