The battle against the third years

"Aren't you tired of playing these games, Nagumo-senpai?"

The moment I said that the smile from his face disappeared.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"You always use underhanded measures. You just try to toy with your opponents. You never face your opponent head-on. Or are you perhaps scared of a full confrontation?"

The composure that he had, cracked and his face now formed a grin. Others might think that he was enjoying and trying to intimidate me but I knew that he was just trying to hide his irritation along with other emotions.

"Ayanokoji, are you trying to toy with me?"

"No, no, I don't play like you. Hah."

I let out a deliberate long sigh and continued.

"Let's stop this game of cat and mouse and settle this once and for all."

He didn't speak and I took that as a signal to continue.

"Face me head-on in the upcoming mixed grade exam. And let's settle it all on that exam. If you win, I will agree to whatever you say. And if I win, you will stop messing with me. How does that sound?"

"You are taking me lightly, aren't ya? But don't worry I will defeat you and break that calm face of yours."

He ruffled his bangs and motioned his hands as if he were adjusting his tie.

"Very well. I accept your challenge. But I wonder what should I do after I win. Should I expel you? Nah, that would be boring. Maybe I will have you work as my pet. Ah, I can't wait!"

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. That was what crossed my mind but I kept that to myself.

It really has kind of annoyed me. Ever since the island exam, he has tried to toy with me. He tried using Ichinose and he even tried to manipulate Kei. 

I really was getting irritated with his underhanded methods. So, I wanted to settle it once and for all. Normally, he would never have accepted that but things were different for him. He had lost thrice to an underclassman and not to mention the same opponent. He must have been irritated and frustrated. And because of this, a light provocation was all it was needed for him to attack me with all he's got. And I did exactly that.

I will finally able to dispose of one headache soon. 

The next day:

"My, my. Ayanokoji, you really are something else, aren't you?"

"Words travel fast it seems."

"Hahaha."

Sitting on the bench with her arms spread like a monarch Kiryuin-senpai called out to me on my way to the dorms.

"It seems like you really blew his fuse. But now I think I will get to see you get serious."

"I don't remember saying about getting serious or something along those lines."

"Heh. So, you are saying he isn't worthy enough for you to get serious?"

How spectacularly she misinterpreted my statement.

"But maybe I am worthy enough."

I knew what she was hinting at and I had a feeling that things were about to get troublesome now. 

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Don't play dumb. I am not letting you go."

That was enough for me to understand what she was trying to say.

"But why me?"

"Isn't it kinda late to ask that now? But let me tell you anyway."

She stood up from the bench and letting out a sort of coaxing moan she stretched her body.

"I never let my playthings go once I find them interesting. That is the reason. And not to mention, among all of the playthings I have ever come across since my childhood, you are my favourite one. There's no way I am letting you go."

It seems like she had every intention to mess with me. I slowly got up from my seat as well and sided beside her.

"Well, first hurry up and finish your business with Nagumo and then center all your attention on me and me only. For the next few months, I will be the only woman for you."

She leaned closer and with a bewitching smile on her face she slightly caressed my lips. I have to say she really is beautiful and well proportioned in every aspect. And she smelled nice. I wonder which shampoo she uses. Maybe I should ask her and have Kei use that.

After having her fill of teasing me, she went off, waving her hand slightly.

For the upcoming few moths I will be battling it out with the third years. I think I should take this seriously and finish it as soon as possible. However there was also a need to satisfy them, especially Kiryuin-senpai. I get the feeling that even if she loses, she won't stop coming after me if she feels I hadn't given my full.

This is going to be a bit troublesome, isn't it?

But well, let's finish this fast and focus on other important matters.