Stay Happy (Tsukishiro)

I knew how much of a monster he was.

Just seeing his records was enough for me to know just how monstrous this boy is.

But I got to experience that monstrosity first-hand today. He was leagues above all others. Even a trained and professional adult martial artist with years of experience won't stand a chance against him.

But this is all as I had expected.

I knew that I would eventually lose.

You might be wondering why I had done so much when I knew that I would lose.

It was all to deceive that man. I don't think that he will be in the dark regarding this matter much but I believe I have bought some time.

Ayanokoji must have guessed as much by now, that I wasn't serious in expelling him. 

The main reason that I had accepted this task by that man was all so I could free her.

Ever since she was born she had been confined within the walls of the White Room. She was exceptionally talented even among the others.

But I wanted her to see the outside world. One mistake that I had ever made in my life was the decision I made to enroll her in the White Room. I don't know what I was thinking at that time but I regret that decision.

That was why I had been looking for opportunities to get her out of the White Room.

And at long last, that opportunity knocked at my door.

I had to choose a student from the White Room to expel the demon of the 4th Generation, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

I deliberately choose her.

She, Ichika Amasawa was an exceptional student, so that man shouldn't have had suspicions regarding my selection of the student.

I made her enroll in Advanced Nurturing High School.

Since enrolling, she didn't follow my orders and acted on her own. It was because she admired him, she admired and worshipped Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

Although there were some ups and downs, I managed to arrive at the conclusion I wanted.

Expelling Ayanokoji wasn't my goal.

If he had been expelled then the role of the White Room enforcer, Ichika Amasawa would have ended and she would have to return to the White Room. 

I had selected her precisely because I had wanted her to be free from the small world known as the White Room, so there was no way I would allow her to return to the White Room. This was a chance for me to make some corrections.

Before leaving from the boat, I turned towards her for my final words to her.

"You have betrayed the White Room. As such you don't have a place there anymore."

Saying that the boat started and I drifted away from her.

She must have understood the meaning of my words. She no longer had a place in the White Room. That would allow her to stay in this school for three years. I would think something about what to do with her after the three years of her school life ended.

But more than that I wanted her to enjoy her life here, away from that mundane white world. 

I want her to have a normal life and enjoy her life as a high school student.

I hope that she would be able to get by in this school.

And I am sure Ayanokoji will help her as well, as a fellow White Room student.

I have nothing more to say.

I looked behind and prayed for her.

Stay happy, my daughter.