Tender moments (Shiina Hiyori)

!Spoiler Alert! 

Might be similar to the SS "Under the Blue Sunset Sky(or sth. like that) from Y2V4.

"I don't think I should worry about you but please be careful. After all, there is no telling what might happen."

He was going solo in such a dangerous exam but I firmly believed that he would be able to get through easily. But also wanted him to be a bit careful moving forward.

"Only three days left now, huh?"

"Yes."

He walked in his usual calm manner and sat beside me

I watched his face as it bathed in the evening sunlight. Many thoughts starting racing through my mind.

He was a formidable opponent and it would be the best for our class if he were to retire. I know it is obvious and simple but I can't think along these lines. I avoid thinking about these sorts of thoughts.

For me, Ayanokoji-kun is a good reading companion and a good friend. 

And, how do I put this?

He has mysterious charm around him and it makes me want to look at him more. I just can't look away from him. And every time, it makes me want to spend more time with him, as much as possible.

My world was a world of gray. Only when I was reading a book, I would feel like my world getting colored with various vivid and bright colors. And whenever I was with Ayanokoji-kun, I had similar experiences, like my world was getting colored by his existence.

If only we were not from different classes, if only we didn't have to fight against each other, if only we were in the same class, then I would be able to spend so much time with him, and my world would be painted by color, so bright and charming.

If only these tender moments could last forever....................