(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (1) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
GRADUATION
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

___________________
Y/N's graduation day
_________________

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Ready, baby?" I grinned, bringing Y/N's face into focus as she quickly squeezed in between her parents and nodded, holding up her certificate and bouquet for the photo before breaking into one of the most adorable eye smiles, her lips stretched into one of the brightest smiles I'd seen etched on her face.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Perfect." I whispered before looking up quickly. "Can I get a cuter pose, Mrs. and Mr. Lee? Y/N?"

"Oh, I don't know...we are not any good with cute poses." Y/N's voice was laced with doubt as her smile faltered a bit, her face scrunched up in confusion.

I immediately frowned, pulling my face away from the camera. But before I could open my mouth to say anything, her mother was already staring at Y/N with a flummoxed expression.

"Speak for yourself, sweetie." Quickly, she connected arms with Y/N, pulling my beautiful but reluctant girl to the front and smiled broadly.

"I wasn't called 'the goddess of Andong' back in high school for nothing! My presence should be enough to make both of you look absolutely delightful." She turned to look at her husband anticipatorily. "Why? Don't you agree, honey?"

I suppressed a laugh as Mr. Lee blinked, having totally lost the track of the conversation like any typical middle-aged father. But he caught up fast. 

"Of course I do agree, honey." He nodded promptly at his wife as Mrs. Lee smiled and smoothed out the frown on Y/N's forehead.

"Your father dares not disagree with me." She remarked airily. "You shouldn't either. Come on now, stop frowning like a spoilt child and let's get a nice picture."

"But eomma—" Y/N began but was cut off again.

"It's just one cute pose, Y/N. Do the boy a favour, will you?" Mrs. Lee rebuked her gently. "He's been taking our pictures all afternoon. It's not like he's asking for too much."

Y/N huffed, defeated but then, as if rethinking her decision, she slowly bit down on her lip and glanced at me for a short second before hesitantly getting back into position.

"Aish, just do it then." She pouted, holding her hands up to her face in a cutesy manner as I burst out laughing.

She was so fucking cute.

Y/N stared at me unimpressed. "I'll kill you if you make me look stupid in the photos, Jungkook."

I chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Just keep smiling like that and leave the rest to me. I'll make sure you look like a million bucks."

"What do you mean, young man?" Mr. Lee was quick to chime in as he frowned playfully. "She already looks like a million bucks."

In front of me, Y/N's expressions grew bashful as she still kept up her adorable aegyo face, her cheeks rapidly turning red even in the pleasant spring breeze.