(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (6.1) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
DRESS
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Y/N's POV

"Gosh, that is beautiful." I couldn't help but sigh in awe as Mrs. Choi, Jungkook's housekeeper and in-house help, handed me a sleek black box with Maison de Luxe printed across it in sleek gold letters. "Did Jungkook get it sent from the office?"

"Yes, from the office. I just received it and brought it straight to you," Mrs. Choi nodded. "The Young Master specifically told me this morning before he left for work, that a parcel would be coming in. I was asked to receive it safely and to hand it over to you without delay."

"But... ahjumma," I hesitated, glancing at the large box which was velvety to my touch and screamed luxury, just like it's name. "Wouldn't this be very expensive? Are you one hundred percent sure that Jungkook asked you to give it to me?"

Mrs. Choi looked at me incredulously, like I'd grown two monster heads all of a sudden. "Well, who else would he ask me to give it to, my girl? Don't be ridiculous!"

I bit my lip. "You know he orders in such clothes for his mother from time to time. What if this is for Mrs. Jeon too?" I knew Jungkook's mother didn't think too highly of me. What if my claiming this dress which was actually meant for her, worsened her impression of me even more? She already thought of me as undeserving of her beloved son, in both looks and status. What if she started to think of me as greedy and covetous too?

I shook my head, feeling the need to confirm again. "I'm positive he didn't tell me anything about this. And Jungkook is hardly someone who'd forget about such an important thing considering how strained my relationship with his mother is."

"Or maybe he just wanted to surprise you," Mrs. Choi chimed in with a raised brow, easily dismissing my concerns.

"He doesn't have to tell you about that too, does he? That would ruin the fun of it," She smiled, tapping the box lightly. "Besides, taking a look inside won't really hurt, would it? If it's your size, you're the owner; and if it's not, well... in that case, you can always trust me to wrap it up just like new again." Her signature thin-lipped smile was professional and self-assured.

I had tried imitating her smile multiple times in front of the mirror before, trying to look as confident and professional as Mrs. Choi, but always ended up looking as if I were grimacing. I'd given up trying.

There was no way I could look even half as composed and unruffled as her. She'd worked as a housekeeper directly under Mrs. Jeon's command for more than twenty years before coming here and housekeeping for Jungkook. If she could work for Mrs. Jeon for so long, I was inclined to think she could do pretty much anything.

"I assure you, I'll do it so perfectly that even the people at Maison de Luxe won't be able to tell the difference." Mrs. Choi continued, clearly unaware that I needed no assurance about her abilities. She was the best of the best. Her salary, which was, in fact, much higher than mine, despite the fact that I worked at Jeon Corporation, was proof of that.

"I have no doubt in your abilities," I admitted as she nodded satisfied and then, pressed the box into my hands a bit more insistently.

"Good, go on and open it then," She urged as I nodded and walked towards the bed before placing the large black box on top of the comforter. Admiring the glossy gold ribbon that ran across the length of the box, I let my fingers glide over its silken surface before pulling at the knot that held it together and opened the package to reveal a gorgeous champagne coloured dress protected by another layer of a buttery smooth, translucent wrapping paper.