14 | epilogue

TWO YEARS LATER

Y/N's POV

"I need you." I declared abashedly as Jungkook and I practically stumbled into our bedroom, a desirous expression on his face and a pleased one on mine. He refused to separate his lips from mine, not even bothering to look where he was going as he just pushed open the door with his shoulders, one of his hands tightly wrapped around my waist as the other steadied my legs around his waist.

"I see you still love climbing onto me everytime you're needy." He breathed. "You drive me crazy, Jeon Y/N, I hope you know that."

"I know," I grinned, placing soft kisses all over my husband's handsome face, making sure to kiss his jaw. That was one place where he was really sensitive for some reason and I loved the way his breath caught every time I brushed my lips there. "But you drive me crazier. Why do you keep teasing me all the time? Couldn't you have waited until we reached here?" I scolded him playfully. "It's not like I'll ask you sleep in a separate room now."

Jungkook gave me a smug knowing look. "Because we are married now?" He teased. "Well, you better be prepared to burn some serious calories, baby girl. Your impatient husband ain't gonna let you leave this bedroom for at least a couple of days."

I gasped, my eyes widening.
"What do you even plan to do, you pervert? You know I'm sensitive!" I pouted.

"You can ride me then." He smirked, falling back into the bed, pulling me along as I hovered over him, our noses touching. "Your body may get tired of my touch, mine never will." He groaned, closing his eyes and swallowing hard as I accidentally brushed against his crotch, straddling him since he'd pulled me on top.

"Take off my shirt." He mumbled as I blushed. No matter how many times I did this with him, I could never get used to the way he looked at me especially during sex. I still couldn't believe that all of the lust and desire coating his expression was for me and to be honest, I still hadn't figured out what in me was he so attracted to. I needed to ask him that and I would later.

"I'll take off yours if you take off mine." I giggled softly, still a little embarrassed by the bold words falling out from my lips but I was trying my best to get used to it. Ever since our first time, Jungkook had always encouraged me to be vocal with him.

He insisted that I tell him exactly what was on my mind so he could get to know me inside out and so far, he was doing an amazing job at it. He always knew the right things to say to me—whether it was to reassure me of my beauty in his eyes or whether it was to pull me out of my self-doubt.

"The way you say these naughty things and giggle after, just makes me want to spontaneously combust and also just to grab you and fuck you like there's no tomorrow." Jungkook rasped, his eyes fluttering open to guide my hands to his shirt, while his own quickly worked to get rid of my dress.

"Can you just go a bit easy on me please? You're always distracting me by laughing like that." He groaned as I quickly got rid of his shirt and got off him before he could take off my dress completely.

"I have no intention of going easy on you tonight, Koo." I laughed as he tried to pull me back on top of him, stopping me from leaving.

"Stay here." I told him firmly and then, freeing my wrist, I tiptoed to the farthest corner of the room and slowly proceeded to unbutton my dress completely, enjoying his rapt attention on me. Jungkook gulped visibly as I completely undid my dress, letting it fall off my shoulders to reveal his favourite lingerie.

"Fuck," He cursed, blinking. "Can you be anymore cruel, Y/N?"

"Why?" I whined, dragging out the syllables. "I'm just doing a little striptease for you but if you don't like it then—" I pouted, pulling the dress back on teasingly.

"Y/N. NO. Don't you dare put that back on!" Jungkook growled warningly as he got off the bed and rushed towards me. I screamed as I tried to escape but he had my pinned down on the mattress in no time, his muscles flexing as he basically tackled me down into the bed.

"I'm really not going easy on you tonight, you naughty little tease" He grinned as I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his neck.

"Ok fine, take me." I whispered. "I won't be a brat anymore."

——

Jungkook's POV

"I love you, Y/N." I pulled her close to me underneath the sheets as she hummed satisfied and nuzzled into my chest, smiling.

"I love you too, Koo." She answered lazily, placing kisses all over my chest. I felt a familiar kick of desire down there as my member stirred but I kept on holding onto her gently. She was tired and I didn't want to push her limits. Not when she'd already orgasmed so powerfully that she was still breathing heavily.

"Tell me one thing though." She mumbled as I hummed. "Why do you like me so much? Sexually, I mean."

"Do you want a materialistic answer or a realistic one?"

"Both." She grinned as I burst out laughing.

"Well, materialistically...I find you sexy because you just are. You're exactly my type. It may sound ridiculous but everyone has a very specific type that they can't help but get attracted to. You're beautiful, at least I strongly believe that, because it's now ingrained in my system." I smiled as Y/N blushed. "And you've got a hot body." I low-whistled as she turned a darker shade of red, if that was even possible.

"Hey, you were the one who wanted the materialistic answer. Don't hit me now. If I think you're hot, I'll say you're hot. Deal with it."

"I get it. What's the realistic answer? That's what I'm interested in." She muttered eagerly as a smirk rose on my lips.

How could I ever let go of this chance?

"Will you think about a second round if I—"

"JUNGKOOK!" She whined as I laughed.

"Fine," I snickered, pulling her hand to rest on my chest. "Let's just say that long-term attraction to a person can't just be based on outer looks." I answered, thoughtfully, really trying to find the answer within myself.

"Uhm, let me put it this way." I cleared my throat. "You hated me."

"No, I didn't." Y/N bit her lip sheepishly as I raised an eyebrow, pulling her lip out of her teeth.

"Don't bite on that, and yes, you did. Let me finish."

"Okay, sir."

"I kinda like it when you call me Sir."

"Shut up, Jungkook."

"Ok, ok. I have a strong suspicion," I corrected myself. "That you might have hated me at first, but then your feelings slowly started to evolve as we started to hang out more, completely changing that day in the girl's washroom." I explained, smiling as Y/N's little gasp told me that I was indeed right.

"You still took your time falling for me completely even though you were always attracted to me physically," I continued. "Don't even bother denying it. You've accepted it yourself." I teased.

"So you're saying that your feelings developed for me over time." Y/N mumbled. "You liked me for a long time but after getting to know me—"

"All of the physical aspects kind of took the backseat, yes." I nodded. "Although I gotta say, you're still the hottest."

"Ugh, Jeon Jungkook. You're so corny." Y/N cringed.

"Mhmm. I love you too, baby." I kissed her forehead, then her cheeks. "Always remember that, okay?"