13 | a touch of love

Y/N's POV

The annual year-end fashion show approached faster than ever and before I knew it, I was standing backstage trying to not lose my cool as I slid into the dress I had designed myself.

Jungkook had deliberately asked just five of his employees to model for me, leaving me with no option but to fill-in as the sixth model myself just because my boyfriend was selfish and wanted to see me on the ramp.

"Unni," I called out to one of the models. "Could you please help me with this? I can't really see my back from here." I breathed, fumbling around with the corset's strings.

I was going for a fantastical floral look with my collection this year and all of my dresses were in bold and bright pastel colours with fitted corset bodices and big, flowy tulle skirts.

The dress that I'd chosen for myself was one of my favourites. It was a blush pink piece with a plunging sweetheart neckline and sheer sleeves that helped cover my arms. The corseted bodice fit my torso like a second skin, not suffocating me but giving a beautiful symmetrical shape to my figure.

I smiled looking at the appliqué work that sprawled all over the corset and went down to the flowy tulle skirt falling around my legs beautifully. I had worked so hard to stitch every single flower and bead onto the appliqué lace but now as the dress came together with a bright red ribbon cinching my waist, I could see that my hard work hadn't been in vain.

"I'll take care of this. You can go, Shin Ha."
Gasping, I whipped around to see Jungkook barge into the room, a small smirk planted on his lips. Immediately, my hands went to my back, trying to hold the corset together. I was totally naked under the ribbed accessory and you could clearly see that from the see through panels in the corset.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-yelled, embarrassed as he strolled forward, quickly grasping my fingers and pulling them away.

"I'll help you get ready." He muttered from behind me as his gaze met mine in the mirror and held. I held my breath as his hands deftly pulled at the strings of the corset, making me jolt.

"Is this too tight?" He raised an eyebrow, making me blush as I felt his fingers trace my figure, making sure all of the strings were in place. "Can you breathe?"

I reddened. I could breathe just fine in the corset. It was his proximity and his fingers leaving behind a fiery trail along my skin that was making it hard for me to breathe.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, my throat extremely dry all of a sudden. With him standing so close to me, I couldn't think of anything but the night I'd spent in his dorm.

More than a week had already passed since I'd lost my virginity to him but it still felt like yesterday, when he had left kisses all over my naked body, carefully showering me with love, adoration and pleasure until I was no longer myself. I was just another star amongst the thousands of stars shimmering in front of my eyes as he had held me close, whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I rode out wave after wave of deep, sensual pleasure.

"What are you thinking, Pink Cheeks?" Jungkook chuckled, his eyes roving over my now flustered expressions as he bit his lip.
"I wonder what's going on in this beautiful head of yours to make you blush to your chest."

My eyes widening, I slapped a hand onto my neck, covering the now blushing skin and the extremely sensual neckline that exposed my cleavage. I wasn't very generously blessed in this area but the cut of this dress was emphasising all of my assets.

It didn't help that Jungkook was eyeing me up like his next meal either.

"Why are you hiding your body from me, Y/N?" I stiffened as he leaned down to wrap his arms around my waist and settled his chin on my shoulder, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck.