(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (6.2) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
BEFORE THE PARTY
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Y/N's POV

As soon as I stepped out, I came face to face with Jungkook, looking ever-so-handsome as he sat comfortably on the sofa right across the door of the walk-in. His chocolate eyes lifted to fix on me immediately as I gently shut the door behind myself, trying not to blush under his assiduous scrutiny.

In the time that I'd taken to get ready, he seemed to have gotten changed too, his formal business suit from the morning now replaced with a fancy black tuxedo, paired with an equally black dress shirt that he'd left unbuttoned till the third button and slim fitting pants that hugged his muscular thighs beautifully and made his already long legs seem endless.

"Hi," I smiled breathlessly, the nervousness fluttering in the pit of my stomach fading away as I watched his eyes rake over me deliciously slow. So slow, I almost didn't notice his eyes darkening as they flickered between my face and my feet until a corner of his mouth quirked with interest, tilting into an appreciative smirk as his mischievously unashamed gaze did a full once over of my figure before landing on my mouth once again. Approval shone in his eyes.

"You wore the red lipstick," He noted with a soft tilt of his lips before leaning forward and gesturing me to turn around for him.

Cheeks flushing at the silent but dominating command, I kept my hands firmly at my sides in an effort to not lose my balance in the ridiculously high stilettos and did the most graceful turnaround that I could manage without twisting my ankle. It wasn't that I wasn't comfortable wearing heels. In fact, a nice pair of black heels was my go-to for everyday work wear.

There was just something about these particular shoes that made me anxious about tripping in them, not because they weren't comfortable but because their soaring high price point was enough to send my stomach sinking. Two thousand dollars... for a pair of shoes. Even if they were a gift from Jungkook, it made my stomach flip just to slip my feet into them.

And the fact that they looked so darn pretty sitting on my feet made me feel even more on edge thinking that Jungkook was spoiling me rotten and that, I too was going to get accustomed to such luxuries sooner or later despite not exactly being deserving of them.

But I'd decided to push out those thoughts from my head for tonight. Just for one night.

Tonight I wasn't going to think about any of my flaws, or the things I thought were wrong with me. Because as long as my imperfections didn't show on the exterior, I could claim the right to feel beautiful too. Even if for just one night.

"So, how do I look?" I fixed my gaze on Jungkook, flashing him a soft, anticipatory smile.

For a second, Jungkook looked like he was at a loss for words. Like speaking was the last thing on his mind. Like he couldn't get enough of staring and would much rather prefer to keep admiring me in silence because he couldn't think of the right words to say. But then, he cleared his throat, finally letting his eyes flicker up to mine and stay there for more than a few seconds without wandering to other parts of my body.

"You look..." He paused, a barely noticeable flush of pink tinging his cheeks. But it was there. Bright and colourful. Just like it had been there when I'd kissed him and told him that I loved him after the fashion show. The evidence of his flustered state.