(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (3.2) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
DRUNK 2
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

JUNGKOOK's POV

It was fairly easy to carry Y/N inside our home and to our bedroom.

"Oh my god!" Suddenly Y/N was clamouring to get her feet on the ground. Sceptical, I let her go. It wasn't like I had a choice here.

Opposite to how she was behaving in the car, she was practically dying to slip out of my arms right now. My body tensed as she swayed precariously before immediately flumping down on the carpeted floor and crossing her legs like a child.

"Look at that. That chandelier is hideous!" Pointing towards the ceiling, she frowned before wailing dramatically. "And there's two of them, oh no!"

As she squinted harder, her flushed face screwed into a look of utter concentration. "Didn't I ask you to bring me along the next time you went chandelier shopping? Your creative choices suck, Koo!"

Ok, perhaps it wasn't that easy after all.

She'd chosen the chandelier herself in the first place! This was fvcking hilarious!

I couldn't help but snicker as I lowered myself beside her, desperately resisting the urge to capture her expressions on my phone.

They would have made an excellent memory.

"I'll take your expert opinion next time I go shopping, how about that baby?" I consoled, placing a soft kiss on her neck before tucking my hands under her arms and helping her up again.

Y/N staggered. God! Just how much alcohol had she drunk again? I made a mental note to ask her once she was sober enough to answer. That was considering she even remembered.

"Love, look at me." I whispered, sitting down by her side once I'd changed her clothes and safely tucked her in bed. Y/N firmly avoided my gaze, biting her lip bashfully.

"I-I could have changed my clothes myself!" She stuttered, her voice meek.

"And possibly tripped?" I raised an eyebrow. "Thanks but no thanks, baby. That's a risk I'm not willing to take."

Y/N's pout grew. Gripping her chin, I forced her to look at me.

She was embarrassed because I'd seen her naked. I stripped her every other night for chrissakes!

Licking my lips, I brushed my thumb over her mouth. It was soft. So soft. Dear lord.

I sucked in a shaky breath before looking at her again. "I'm going to go to the kitchen to make the soup for us and until I come back, you're going to stay here like a good girl. Don't do anything silly. Do you understand?"

"Yup," Y/N's eyes flickered to mine as a small, mischievous smile played on her lips before disappearing quickly when she nodded.

"Good," I murmured, satisfied and turned to leave. "I'll be back."

"Try to come back quickly," Y/N's voice was merely above a whisper. Her next words made me stop dead in my tracks. "I think I might need some special services from you before sleeping."

I whipped around to stare at her wide-eyed as she shot me a shy smile.

Did she just-

Special services? Did she mean what I thought she meant?

If yes, I was fvcked.

There was no way, I would let her get away with this suggestiveness under any other circumstances but what was I even supposed to do to a drunk girl?