(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (3.3) ♥

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
DRUNK 3
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

WARNING: 🔞🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. Readers Discretion Advised. Please don't read if you're like 12/13 okay? It's for your own good. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

JUNGKOOK's POV

Y/N didn't need to ask me again as I promptly followed her towards the cubicle, leaving a haphazard trail of my hastily removed clothes behind. I had barely even hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers when Y/N suddenly spun around as if to say something.
Her eyes widened in horror as they inevitably slid down my torso and down to my boxers.

"Don't take those off, you blustering overconfident pervert!" She yelled, obviously flustered before finally meeting my gaze that I did my best to keep neutral and borderline confused, rather than communicating my obvious amusement at her sudden discomfited reaction.

"But you asked me to follow you into the shower," I reminded her, determined to keep my voice as innocent as possible. "Surely you didn't think I'd be doing so with my clothes on?"

Y/N's cheeks flushed. "Well, boxers aren't really clothes! They're your undergarments." She supplied lamely as I determinedly fought off the stupid grin that was threatening to make its way onto my lips.

Yep, here she was. The Y/N I really knew.

As brave and confident as she was trying to be, she was still the same inside; painfully shy, awfully easy to intimidate to the point she couldn't think straight; and stubborn enough to not admit to having any of those traits, even if that meant getting tangled in situations as tricky as the one we were currently in.

"And either way, y-you've got to keep those on if you—well, because I'm asking you to." Y/N stuttered, blinking furiously as she probably realised that she was beginning to sound like she was chickening out. Which I assumed she was since all of a sudden she seemed extremely out of sorts, allowing herself to look anywhere but at my near naked body.

Well, at least she knew now how hard it was for me to control myself when put in a similar situation; something that had happened more than just once already.

Ever the generous boyfriend, I made a deliberate show of pulling my thumbs out of my waistband and suppressed another clandestine grin as Y/N visibly jumped, clearly startled by the sharp sound of elastic smacking against taut muscle.

Stepping back, she swallowed and I allowed myself a small, barely noticeable smirk as her eyes slowly but surely travelled down my chest to rest at the place of the origin of the said sound. A satisfying wave of masculine pride surged through my veins as I took in her slightly darkened gaze and the way she pulled her lower lip between her teeth ever so slightly, her fists tightly clenched at her sides as if she were afraid she'd jump me the very next moment if she didn't reign in her desires.

There was no feeling quite as gratifying and exciting for me as finding this beautiful, innocent girl staring at me and knowing that she liked what she saw. I took great pleasure in the knowledge that Y/N, despite the steely control she almost always exercised upon her will, found herself at a complete and utter loss when it came to me.

"Fine," I conceded with a shrug, stepping forward confidently. "I'll keep my modesty for your sake but you, my love are not allowed to do the same, rather I won't let you."

"Wh-what?"

"Your robe," I drawled, the next words rolling smoothly off my tongue as I held her dark, liquidy gaze making sure she could understand me perfectly. "Off now."