Welcome to Florida

A/N: I've never done this before so... here goes nothing :)

Also, yes, I will be referring to them by their gaming names cause I literally cannot associate them to their real names idk why

They'd been talking about it for ages. At first it was mostly a joke, but then both of them realized that they weren't really kidding.

So there Dream sat in his car, patiently (Aka not patiently) waiting for the text message that would say that they'd landed so he could drive up and pick them up. He was sitting in the airport parking lot, leaning back in his seat scrolling through twitter to try to keep his mind off of it. His air vents blew on him gently, keeping his temperature steady because he was so excited he felt he could jump out of his skin.

The thing about Florida was that the weather in the winter was actually a decent temperature, but the humidity was killer. You'd think you'd get used to it after some time, but it always feels wet and gross on your skin.

A notification popped up at the top of his screen:

"Update: plane didn't crash. Come get ur butt over here"

Dream smiled. He hardly finished reading the text before he sat up, dropping his phone into his cup holder, putting his car back into drive, and driving out of the airport parking lot. He found his way to the pick up location and scanned around, looking for that familiar face.

There he was.

Dream pulled the car over to the curb and put it into park. He popped the truck and got out to help him but his suitcase in the back.

"Hey mamas," Sapnap smirked at him, giving him a flirtatious wink.

Dream smiled. "You made it," they hugged. "That is the biggest suitcase I have ever seen."

Sapnap looked down at his suitcase, then back at Dream defensively. "You try packing all your belongings in a suitcase that can only weigh fifty pounds."

Dream laughed and lifted it into the truck and closed it. They got into the car and began driving off to their new home.

"We actually did it," Dream said, driving down the road. "We're actually moving in together. In Orlando Florida."

"I don't mess around, I mean business," Sapnap said. "Everyone else may have thought we were kidding, but we did it. And we're just trying it out, remember? I might decide I hate you and move back away and never talk to you again."

Dream let out a tea kettle laugh. "Yeah, never talk to me again, okay," he joked.

Sapnap raised an eyebrow at him. "You're the one who almost blocked me on Skype, remember?" he reminded him.

He simply rolled his eyes.

They reached their rental home and went inside. It wasn't very big, but it didn't need to be since it was just the two of them. And of course Patches, Dream's cat. Dream had moved in a couple days before, but he hadn't really put much time into unpacking things. He'd only taken out the things he had needed and set up his computer so he could still play.

Sapnap had mailed some of his things in before hand and had some more on their way since he couldn't bring everything he needed on the airplane. But this was it. They were really moving in together. Temporarily, at least. This was the one month trial, but if things worked out, it was permanent. 

Dream showed him around and then they tossed Sapnap's suitcase into his room and went back to go set up his desk and computer which had come prior except for all of the new stuff Sapnap had gotten, just because he could. They set it up, talking idly about his trip, things they wanted to do, and stupid things that were most likely going to happen with them living together.