Dreamy Dream

A/N: time to get into the DNF stuff bb

Dream's laugh was whistly, clapping his hands together. He heard the laughs of his online friends echoing in his ears as well through his headset. 

"Pog champ!" Tommy exclaimed, his loud voice reaching above everyone else's.

"THAT WAS RIGGED!" Sapnap shouted.

"Was not!" Tommy yelled.

Bad's voice made its way through the sea of voices. "It was not rigged, Sapnap," he said. "You lost, just except it."

"NO!" Sapnap shouted. "I SHOULD'VE BEAT HIM!"

Tommy laughed again. "You suck, Sapnap," he laughed. "Everyone saw, you lost. You missed your shot!"

Missed your shot. The sentence echoed in Dream's head. He missed his shot. His laughter died off and he stared at the computer screen in front of him. He didn't want to miss his shot. He had to make sure he didn't miss his shot.

"Dream, did you miss your shot?" Bad's voice came through his speakers.

Dream sat quietly for a moment, listening to his friends that suddenly began to taunt him. Did he?

"He didn't miss his shot," the voice belonged to George. Except, it wasn't coming from his headphones. It sounded as if George was standing behind him, in real life. That wasn't possible, George couldn't really be there.

"Oh he didn't?" Bad asked, though his voice sounded farther away this time.

"No, he didn't," George replied, his voice sounded like the calm in a rough sea. "If he missed his shot, then I wouldn't be here."

Dream looked up, turning his chair  very slightly to see if someone was right there. His hand instinctively reached for his headphones, ready to pull them off. George appeared from behind Dream's chair, his arms resting on the top of his chair as he looked down at Dream. George was there, in person. Dream pulled the headset, dropping it onto his desk. He reached one arm up, touching the side of George's head, running his fingers through his soft brown hair.

"Hi, Dream," George smiled at him.

Dream started to pull George down closer to him.

"Well I've missed you, too," George said softly. "It's about time you..."

"WAKE UP!" the weight of an entire person dropped onto Dream, jerking him awake. He was laying in bed, crushed underneath the weight of Sapnap, who had jumped on top of him. 

Sapnap smiled at him from where his head rested on Dream's shoulder. "Good morning sunshine," he said, ignoring Dream who was groaning. "You were mumbling something."

Dream felt a rush of heat as he thought about the dream he had just had. "I was?" he asked.

Sapnap nodded, not paying attention to Dream's discomfort and snuggling down next to his friend, inviting himself under the covers with him. "I don't really know what you were saying though," he continued. "You weren't very audible. Were you having a dream?"

He hesitated. Did he tell Sapnap he had a dream? Then Sapnap would want to know what he was dreaming about and what did Dream tell him? What even was that dream?

"I'm going to take your silence as a yes," Sapnap said, looking at Dream.

Dream slowly nodded. "Yeah, I did," he said finally.

"Well what was it about?" Sapnap asked.

"Um, I don't really know," Dream replied, and he technically wasn't lying. "We were playing minecraft. You, me, Bad, and Tommy. I think you and Tommy dueled and I think he won-"