Oh, You're Right

A/N: I don't have anything to say lol

They were officially one week into living together. Their sleep schedules were pretty off, which caused some issues. Generally, Dream and George had synced up their sleeping schedules so sometimes Dream was asleep during parts of the day and Sapnap was up, which didn't leave the whole day for them to spend time together.

Dream was glad to have Sapnap living with him now, though it was an adjustment. Sometimes he would be chilling in the living room and Sapnap would walk him and Dream would panic for a second, thinking some stranger was in his house but it was just Sapnap. He couldn't be as sloppy as he was sometimes. Granted he wasn't usually sloppy, but he felt like he needed to make sure he cleaned up after himself. He knew Sapnap didn't care, but he did.

Also, a second opinion on everything. Sapnap was very supportive, but he always had an opinion. Maybe opinionated wasn't the right word, maybe he just noticed things. Small things that even Dream didn't notice about himself. Sapnap would never point them out, but Dream saw the way the look in his eye changed whenever he noticed something. It was strange.

Sapnap was currently in his room streaming. Dream was tired and was kind of half asleep, scrolling mindlessly through his phone. A notification popped down:

George: Come get on and play with me

Dream blinked slowly. He didn't really want to get up, but he figured he should. Slowly, he pushed himself up and forced himself into his chair. His headset slipped on over his head and his screen lit up. He clicked on the call that George was in.

"Hey," George said.

"Hi," Dream sounded almost as tired as he felt.

There was a small pause. "Are you okay?" George asked.

Dream nodded, then realized George couldn't see him. "Yeah, I'm okay," he replied. "Just a little tired, that's all."

"Did I wake you up?" George asked.

"No, I was kinda just laying in my bed scrolling through my phone," Dream said. "If I wasn't gonna sleep it's probably best I do something, though, so here I am."

"Is that why you're not on with Sapnap?" George asked. "I'm currently on his world but I left the call cause I figured you'd come on."

Dream's eyebrows furrowed as he opened Minecraft. "Did you have something to say to me?" he asked.

"What?" George sounded taken by surprise for a moment, then flustered. "No, no. No. I was just - I don't know. I just - I don't know."

Dream smiled. George was cute when he got all flustered and discombobulated, so he let him struggle for a moment longer. "You just wanted to come in here and tell me how much you loved me before we get on stream, huh?"

"What? No! I didn't say that!" George protested.

"You can just say it George," Dream teased. "Just say that you love me, we're not on stream. No one can hear you but me."

"Oh I bet you want to hear me say it," George said.

"Of course I do," Dream said, leaning back in his chair and staring at the log in screen. "I love you, so obviously I want you to love me, too."

George was quiet for a moment, the kind where he was trying to hide his flustered laugh. "You love me?" He repeated, and Dream 'mm hmm'ed. "Well what kind of love, Dream?"

Dream chewed at his bottom lip for a moment. "What?" he asked. "What kind of love? I love you in every way, George. Why is that even a question?"

In every way. What did that even mean? Every way. Like a brother to brother, Mother to son? Lover to lover? Dream tried to shake the thoughts from his head. They were friends, he was just messing with George. He liked when he got all flustered and red, stumbled over his words. As if Dream was making him nervous.