Roof Top

A/N: tysm for 28k views!! I've been watching George's stream and I cannot believe everything going on literally the DNF fics are writing themselves rn
Anyways I'm probably not going to put this out til later tonight when the stream is over anyways.

- update I'm straight up not having a good time rn so I didn't end up finishing the chapter til today oops my b

but y'all said you like long chapters so heres a 1761 word one :)

Dream woke slowly. He could feel George laying soundly pressed against his chest. He smiled slightly to himself, looking down at him. He wasn't sure why a part of him didn't expect George to be there when he woke.

George must've felt Dream move cause he stirred slightly, his eyes opening and meeting Dream's. George flushed, his eye's averting Dream's gaze.

"Morning," Dream said. He loved when George got all red over something as small as eye contact.

"Morning," George pulled his hands way from Dream, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. 

Dream rolled over and checked the time. It was later in the day, but that was normal considering they were in the UK and not Florida. George sat up and stretched his arms out. Dream did the same moments later, leaning against the headboard.

"Your bed is comfy," Dream said.

George looked back at him, dropping his arms. "Thanks," he said awkwardly, pushing the covers aside and getting out of the bed.

Dream laughed at him. "Why are you so awkward?" he asked.

George shook his head, though still not meeting Dream's eyes. "I'm not awkward," he insisted. "You're just staring at me." Their eyes finally met again.

"Cause you're cute," Dream teased, also getting out of the bed.

"Stop," George flushed, turning around and walking towards the door.

Dream smiled and followed him out of the room. They made their way into the kitchen in a group effort to find something that sounded good for breakfast, thought it was practically lunch time. The choice they ended up landing on was left over pasta from the day before.

They facetimed Sapnap and talked to him for a bit before Sapnap left to go eat dinner. The time difference between them was weird, although it wasn't as bad as Dream had expected. The rest of their day consisted of more board games, a walk around with George's dog, and then a trip to the grocery store to buy food for dinner that night.

For some reason they'd decided on trying to attempt to make their own pizzas. By the time they'd finally managed to get the pizzas in the oven, there was cheese and flour everywhere. They cleaned up everything that the dog hadn't already gotten to and waited until the pizzas were done.

They pulled the pizzas out when they were done and cut them up into slices before sitting down on the couch and watching Illumina's stream on the TV. He was speed running again and Dream couldn't help but make comments to George about what he would've done and Illumina's good moves. George just smiled at let Dream talk about it.

"I guess we should go to bed," George said after Illumina's stream had ended.

Dream checked the clock. It was 9:30. "Yeah, I guess," he said. "I'm just not really tired."

"Me neither, I just don't know what else there is for us to do," George replied, looking at his hands in his lap.

Dream watched him for a moment. They needed to talk. But the vibe, the vibe just wasn't right. They couldn't just whip out that conversation right at that moment.