Day 9

A/N: NOT ME GETTING 200 VIEWS IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS I - wow Ily guys sm. I don't even know what to say. I hope you enjoyed the chapter this morning :)

When the phone started buzzing, Dream was already awake. He was laying there beside George lost in thought. George's head shifted on the pillow. Dream reached over grabbed the phone, and clicked answer.

"GOOOOD MORNING!" Sapnap yelled through the phone. "I miss crushing you every morning."

"I miss you, but not necessarily being crushed every morning," Dream said.

"You don't sound tired," Sapnap noted.

George's head raised and he looked at Dream, who didn't return his gaze. "Yeah, I've been up for a little bit," Dream said. "I couldn't really sleep, but it's okay."

"How was the beach trip?" Sapnap asked.

George and Dream looked at each other. Dream shrugged. He didn't care if Sapnap knew, but he knew George did. George hesitated. Dream gestured towards the phone, telling him their silence was getting suspicious.

"Good," George said at last, and Dream rolled his eyes.

"Just good?" Sapnap asked. "So what happened?"

Dream looked at George. Now Sapnap was waiting for a real answer, there was no hiding it.

"Well..." George hesitated again. "We went on a walk and talked for a bit, and then we went home. I'm going to spend dinner with Dream's family tomorrow, I'm excited for that."

"What else happened?" Sapnap asked.

Dream just stared at George. Nothing was going to satisfy Sapnap until something came up that he knew George wouldn't want to talk about.

"Do I have to?" George asked Dream, and Dream shrugged.

"He's going to keep pushing til you give him a real answer," Dream replied. "The choice is up to you."

"Did you trip and fall on your face or something?" Sapnap asked.

George buried his face in the pillow. He mumbled something. Dream could make it out as a 'we kissed' but he knew Sapnap couldn't hear him.

"What?" Sapnap asked.

Dream laughed at George. "Do you want me to tell him?" he asked.

George nodded into the pillow.

"We kissed," Dream said, and there were a lot of clatter noises on the other end of the phone. He started wheezing. George took the pillow and shoved his head under it to try to hide himself. Dream just knew how red George's face was.

"YOU WHAT?" Sapnap exclaimed finally. "Like, lip to lip?"

Dream wheezed even harder as George groaned from under the pillow.

"Are you guys just messing with me? You're pranking. You're totally pranking right now, aren't you?" Sapnap asked.

"No," Dream managed, trying to breathe and calm himself down. "We're serious, we're serious."

"Then why are you laughing so hard?"

Dream looked over at where George had buried himself and let out another wheeze. "Because - because George is," he cackled again. "He's completely buried himself under the pillow. He's-" he couldn't talk he was laughing so hard.

"George," Sapnap said. "Why are you trying to hide? Are you embarrassed? You don't need to be embarrassed, George."

George raised his head from under the pillow and covered his face with his hands. "Oh my gosh," he said. "I just... I thought we weren't going to tell anyone!"