Day 7

A/N: Not me already being at over 400 views since like 2 hours ago... thank you all so freaking much! That's literally like 300 views in one day. I'll gift you guys with this chapter tonight to thank you and maybe another one but I'm trying to watch Sapnap's stream LMAO but seriously thank you guys <3

- also they're talking about Dream and Sapnap cuddling on stream and I want that kind of friendship but its fine

George had slept in Dream's room again that night. They woke up to his cellphone buzzing aggressively on his nightstand. This time George was laying on the side closest to the door, curled up in front of Dream. George let out an irritated groan, reaching out and grabbing Dream's phone and tossing it over his shoulder at Dream.

The phone landed on Dream's side and he tried to blink himself awake as he grabbed it with the hand that wasn't underneath George's side. He clicked answer call and put the phone against his ear.

"Hello?" Dream grumbled.

"GOOD MORNING!" Sapnap screamed into his ear, and Dream quickly pulled the phone away from his ear. "IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"

Dream grimaced. "Good morning, Sapnap," he mumbled.

George turned his head to look at the phone. "That was so loud I heard it and you're not even on speaker," he said.

"Are you with George right now?" Dream barely heard Sapnap's voice.

Dream clicked speaker, they were both awake now anyway. "Yeah," he replied.

"It's only 8:00, why are you guys up - did you guys sleep in the same room last night?" Sapnap asked, and Dream realized he didn't have the time to notice they had slept in the same room the day before.

George answered for Sapnap. "Yeah, we fell asleep in Dream's room last night," he replied.

Well, if George was willing to tell Sapnap then Dream didn't care.

"What, I leave for one day and you two are sleeping together?" Sapnap asked.

Dream laughed, though he sounded very raspy considering they just woke up. "Don't say it like that," he said. "We just fell asleep, don't act like we haven't done that before."

"So you're replacing me?" Sapnap asked. "It's fine, I see how it is."

Dream rolled his eyes as George rolled over so his head was resting on the side of Dream's chest. "You're not being replaced," he said. "How is everything going over there?"

"Fine," Sapnap's tone changed. "She's doing better but... we'll see. Hopefully she'll be out of the hospital in five days and I'll stay around for a couple days after that and then go back I think. The doctors sound positive about a good recovery for her."

"What even happened?" George asked. "You never told us."

"Car accident," Sapnap replied. "With a semi on the freeway."

Dream and George both grimaced. "Oh gosh, that's terrible," Dream said. "I'm sorry, Sap."

Sapnap wasn't one to want to admit he had feelings. "It'll be okay," he said. "Anyways, I wish I'd brought some of my stuff with me here. I still have some of my old stuff, but it's not as good as my stuff there."

"What do you have there?" George asked.

"A pretty old computer and monitor," Sapnap replied. "And my old headset. I think I can make it work though. I want to do... something I guess."

"I get it," Dream said. "I think you can make it work, we can do some streams or whatever."

"Yeah, that'd be nice," Sapnap said, and then paused. "George, if you want to use my PC while I'm there you can."

"Really?" George asked. "Thanks, Sapnap."

Sapnap cleared his throat. "No problem, Gogy," he said, his tone returning to normal. "Since I ditched you guys it's the least I could do." He sounded bitter.

"It's okay, I'll visit again," George said, and Dream looked at him, surprised. George didn't meet Dream's eye.

"Soon?" Sapnap asked.

"I dunno," George replied, stretching. "Maybe in a couple months. This trip hasn't even finished so I haven't really planned the next one yet." he laughed, relaxing again. "You guys should visit me at least once."

"I mean, coming here is cooler but yeah, we'll visit," Sapnap said. "Right Dream?"

Dream nodded. "Yeah, yeah," he said.

"Okay, I should go," Sapnap said. "It's early here and I didn't sleep at all last night so I'm going to try to sleep a little bit."

"Okay, sleep well," Dream said. "I'm one call away if you need anything, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks," Sapnap's tone went dull again. "Love you guys."

"Love you," Dream and George said. The call ended.

George yawned. "So now what?" he asked.

Dream ran his fingers through George's hair, looking down at him. "I don't know, eat something," he replied. "We can play some games or something since you can use his computer while he's gone."

George nodded. "Breakfast," he said. "What should we eat?"

"I don't know, I'm not super hungry," Dream replied. "I kinda want... I want mac n cheese." he rubbed his face with his other hand.

George laughed. "What? Mac n cheese?" he repeated. 

"I don't know," Dream said.

"Okay, we'll go make some mac n cheese," George said, sitting up. 

They both slowly got out of the bed and made their way into the kitchen and made some mac n cheese. It was the box kind, but neither of them cared that much. After eating their mac n cheese for breakfast, Dream helped George log into Sapnap's computer and then made his way over to his own.

Neither of them really knew what to do, so George started a stream. They played a few games before ending up starting a survival world to see how fast they could speedrun it. After dying more times than they should have, they eventually beat the dragon. Their stream lasted several hours and ended with them raiding Ranboo, who was playing on the SMP.

They joined Ranboo's voice call with Tommy and Tubbo and talked with them for a while before they eventually logged off for the day. 

"What should we do for dinner?" George asked, meeting Dream in the living room and sitting down on the couch beside him.

"I don't know, I kinda want to go out to eat," Dream replied. "What about you?"

"I want sandwiches," George said. "Any good sandwich places around here?"

They made their way out to a sandwich joint and picked up some sandwiches before making their way back to the house. Neither of them really wanted to go and sit inside again, so they parked the car on the street and pulled out their chalks again.

It was about time they had that drive way chalk dinner date, anyway.

"We haven't gotten our beach movie moment yet," George said to Dream, drawing something that Dream wasn't quiet sure what it was yet with his sandwich in his other hand.

Dream hadn't started drawing yet, he was enjoying his sandwich. "You're right, we haven't," Dream said. "We should do that tomorrow."

"Ok," George said.

Dream looked over at him. "Have you decided what kind of movie you want it to be yet?" he asked.

George looked up at him, smiling slightly. "I have an idea."