Day 10

A/N: We're officially at 1.5k views... I did not think this was going to get so many views and I'm not even done yet! Thank you guyssss!! I'm really enjoying writing this so I'm sad that it's gonna end in a few chapters but if y'all want a book two or somethin I might be able to work somethin out idk tho

anyway this chapter is more chill and whatev to make up for next chapter lol

Sapnap's phone call woke them up again like it did every morning. This time George grabbed the phone and George answered it.  Sapnap screamed good morning to them.

"I'm coming home in four days," Sapnap told them when he was done screaming. "That's the current plan. My mom should be coming home tomorrow so I booked a flight for a couple days out in the morning but I don't think I'll be able to see George."

George was leaving in four days. Dream didn't want to think about that.

"I'm excited to see you again," Dream said.

"What are you guys doing for these last few days?" Sapnap asked. "I'm probably gonna stream today, so you guys should join me."

"Depends what time," Dream said. "We're going to spend dinner with my mom and sister today so we need to leave here at around 3:30. But we can join you before that."

"I'm going live in an hour, be there or else," Sapnap hung up.

Dream blinked. George stretched, turning into Dream. It didn't matter how tired or not tired they were, getting out of bed was always the worst part of the day. Dream put the phone down on the bed beside, him looking at George.

"Are we going to get up?" Dream asked him.

George looked up at him. "I suppose we should," he said. "We could go eat some cereal, hop on Sapnap's stream, and then go."

Dream nodded. "Are you going to get up or am I going to have to crawl over you?" he asked.

George rolled back onto his back, rubbing his eyes. "I'll get up," he said. "Eventually."

Dream laughed. He gave George another moment to get up before he flipped himself over onto George. George made a surprised noise and Dream laughed slightly.

"What are you doing?" George asked, surprised.

Dream tipped his head at George. "You were taking too long."

"Well now I cant get up at all," George said, brushing a piece of hair off of Dream's forehead.

Dream smiled and then gently pressed his lip's to George's before rolling off of George and walking towards the door. He didn't even turn back to look at George as he left, he could feel the red cheeks from where he was. He was going to miss messing with George when he was gone.

George arrived in the kitchen moments later, looking slightly dazed. Dream couldn't help but laugh at him, pouring himself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"Why are you laughing?" George asked, taking the cinnamon toast crush from him when he was done. 

"You look so confused and tired," Dream said, sitting at the barstools. "It's cute."

George just shook his head, pretending his face wasn't getting anymore red. They ate their breakfast and hopped on their computers to join Sapnap. They started out on the SMP and then eventually ended up moving to a couple rounds of bedwars before switching to a bunch of different games.

Sapnap ended the stream when Dream and George left to go get ready for the dinner with Dream's family. They mostly just listened to music the whole way there until they pulled into the neighborhood.