Papa

Vince's POV:(Elanoras father)
It was a normal Friday in the company.I was just exiting the meeting for our new hotel .

"I'm heading to the warehouse papa you need anything",Matheo my oldest asked with no emotion in his voice.He goes to see if there's any trace of his little principessa (princess).He hasn't shown much emotion since Elanora was kidnapped.I don't think any of us have been the same since Elanora .But I truly try to be the best father but I know I'm not I'm rarely home.I just which one day my princess is home where she belongs.

"No go and tell your brothers to not be late,tell Esteban I want to talk to him he didn't come home yesterday"
I say sternly hurt that Esteban didn't come home yesterday.He came home early this morning but left to school early.I didn't have a chance to talk to him.I know he hates family dinners it reminds him of his twin.

"Ok papa I'll see you later", he says while hugging me I slowly whisper in his ear.

"I love you son" he just nods and quietly mutters "I love you to dad" and with that leaves ,I see his tall figure exiting towards the elevator.I go back to my office and respond to different emails I have.Until my phone goes off I see that it's and unknown number .Mmmm I wonder who it is , I decide why not just answer it.I swipe right on the screen to answer .

"Hello is this Vince Russo" the lady on the phone asks.

"Yes this is he what's this about",I respond back.

"Hi I'm Melissa I'm a social worker we have found out that your daughter Elanora Russo is in need of a legal guardian.We were wondering if you would like to take her in it's a yes or no question",

she asks I just sit there lost for words my baby girl is alive .Ive finally found my princess.Im beyond excited and stunned shes coming back home with her papa.Im cut off my grinning face when I hear a "hello anyone there" I forgot we were sill on the phone

"Yeah I'm here I'm more than willingly to take her in where is she is she okay"I mumbled out worriedly .

"She is fine sir she's in Chicago I will send you the information right now and get here as fast as you can", she says and with that hangs up .I sit there stunned and smiling ear to ear my baby girl is back .I get a notification on my phone I open and see an address.I quickly call my pilot Mike to get the jet ready.

"Mike prepara l'aereo per Chicago",(Mike get the plane ready we're going to Chicago)
I muttered sternly with no emotion in my voice.I quickly start picking my things and heading through door.As I make my way in the elevator I call Matheo that dinner is off .

"Matheo I'm leaving for a couple days I'll be back your in charge",I say to him while waiting impatiently for the door to open .

"Ok papa is everything thing okay you seem off" he mutters with worry in his voice.

"I'm okay I have to go bye" and with that I hang up.

"Where are we going sir",pollo my main security and personal driver asks professionally.

"Take me to the airport as fast you can",I say back to him while making our ways towards the black car.

"Yes sir"

As we make our to the airport I can't take the grin off my face ,I see Pollo glancing at me with wide eyes every now and then .

When I see the big airport that I own , I get off the car and I make my way towards the airplane with Pollo behind me.Once Im in the plane I think about what my beautiful princess must look like .I hope she remembers me .Ive been waiting for this day to come .I can't believe I've finally fucken found her.Wow I can't even process that she'll finally be in my arms .I know she's probably to beautiful for this world I probably will have to scare have of Italy.I just sit there and think about the what if's.