Played again

(Tuesday )
Elanoras POV:
Love can be a gift but it can also be your downfall.
Right now I'm used to the pain ,the constant heartbreak.I cry my heart out for someone who loves someone else.Its the fact that he made me believe I was his only one.I lay in my bed staring at the window,raindrops falling from the sky effortlessly.I love the sound of rain,it's so beautiful and peaceful.

I love the sound of rain,it's so beautiful and peaceful

The flowers next to my window making a black shadow.Its crazy to think that one minute you could love someone so much and the next minute you could be hating there guts.Its like I'm a magnet to toxic men.I lay numb ,no tears shedding as I have no more to shed.Lucas words swirl in my mind constantly "It's a picture of Epifiano and some woman kissing".Those nine words have me heartbroken.The words that make my heart swell of hurt and betrayal.

One night ago:
""It's a picture of Epifiano and some woman kissing"Lucas says looking at me with sadness and anger.

I freeze,like I'm immobile to process anything he's saying.I look at him ,the only person I expose myself to,my true emotions swirling in my honey colored eyes .

Pain courses my body whole ,I can't believe I let people in ,I always trust them only for them to love when lies resurface all the time.

Anger,hurt,sadness,rage,betrayal,are the emotions I'm feeling right now but most of all is used like a piece of rag doll.I can't believe this , I feel like I'm constantly getting played ,I let myself be happy with someone who has no good intentions with me.

I push the emotions deep down in my brain for now,and focus on the bigger problem I have.My fucken sextape.

"I'm fine"I say to Lucas who only looks at me intensely,knowing I don't want to talk about it.I go back to hacking on my computer,I see Lucas lay down beside me,i love that he knows me so well.

I stay on my computer for about thirty minutes ,when I hear Lucas's breathing even out. I pull the cover over his body as his hands automatically make there way to my waist,I decide to go to sleep for today. I just hope tomorrow I can gain access in this persons computer.I just started the process today while tomorrow I crack there passwords and codes .

I put my computer on my night stand as I take my glasses off.I put everything on my desk as I get under the covers with Lucas who's face goes to my neck.I lay my head on top of his as I let myself drift to sleep with the constant thought of pain for my recent heartbreak.Pain is the last thought before I sleep.
End of flashback

"It's a picture of Epifiano and a woman kissing"is all I seem to hear in my mind,the constant voice that won't let me comprehend that he cheated.The pain I've become so used to,it's like last year all over again.

I decide that's it's best to let him go ,let myself realize that i deserve someone better,someone who will love me and be loyal to me.I hate when they say "baby it didn't mean anything,I love you only you" .Like bitch,if you actually love someone and they truly are your other half then you wouldn't be looking at someone else first of all.