Telling my family

Elanoras POV:
"BETTER QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU PABLO"Elanora yells pointing a finger at Pablo who looks away suspiciously and to think he's a fucking mafia leader.

Everyone in the room seemed to freeze.
Silence .

Pablo stood there emotionless to bad he already showed that he knows something.Gosh I want to beat his ass , to bad I can't ,I don't beat up elders ,although I do think he wouldn't mind he's a mafia leader.

I'm cut off my thoughts when I feel someone stand up but that's not what I hear it's the sound of a fucking blade coming towards my face.I grab papas fore arm pushing him back a little, letting the blazing sharp blade hit the wall behind us.I let papa go moving him closer to Matheo and turning my face to Lorenzo who had the guts to throw a blade at me.Im not mad he threw it at me ,I'm mad he could've missed and hit one of my siblings or Lucas or even my papa.I totally understand him I disrespected his father but he deserved it no one disrespects me unless I know why Im being disrespected.

I stare at him emotionless but what surprises me is he isn't showing any emotion as well.I keep eye contact while I move my chair sideways walking backwards to the wall .I grab the blade spinning it lightly with my hand and throwing directly at Marinas ear,It didn't nip her or anything just showing him not to throw any blades near my family.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU COULDVE CUT ME"Marina yells while I keep eye contact with Lorenzo who looks pissed now he knows how I feel.

Don't fuck with my family

"WHAT THE FUCK ELANORA"Lorenzo says

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER"he continues yelling at me while I smirk .

"IF I WANTED HER DEAD SHE WOULD OF BEEN DEAD I DONT MISS LORENZO"I say smiling now ,wow it feels good to be bad ass again.Only happens once in a while but damm does it feel good .

"YOU STILL COULD'VE MISSED AND YOU DISRESPECTED MY FATHER"Lorenzo says making me raise my eyebrows.I know he did not just say that.

"ELANORA MY FATHER IS THE SPANISH MAFIA NOT JUST ANYBODY YOU DONT DISRESPECT ANY MAFIA LEADER WITHOUT PUNISHMENT"he says slamming his hands on the table.Okay his father disrespected me so that means he gets punishment right I'm not just anybody I'm the Italian mafia princess that means I get to punish him.Gosh this is gonna be fun.

"FINE BUT YOUR DEAR FATHER DISRESPECTED ME SO THAT MEANS PUNISHMENT FOR HIM RIGHT"I say grabbing Matheos gun again and walking to Pablo who only follows my gaze emotionless.I stand there pointing my gun at Pablos temple.

"I THINK YOU FORGOT WHO I AM LORENZO IM NOT JUST ANYBODY AND I THINK YOU AND YOUR FATHER JUST DISRESPECTED THE ITALIAN MAFIA PRINCESS OR SHOULD I SAY ME SO THAT MEANS PUNISHMENT FOR BOTH OF YOU"I say turning my face to the side a little to see Lorenzos fuming face.

I put the gun down walking to Lorenzo , passing all the confused and impressed gazes.

I walk in front of Lorenzo who's jaw is clenching making his jaw razor sharp.I point the Walther PK380 at his temple.

I see his hand grab something from behind his cardigan.We keep eye contact as he brings the blade to one of my arms trailing it up to my neck.

"Don't disrespect people Elanora"he says as the blade now reaches my face.I grab the hand he held my face with and swung it back pushing it against his back making him drop the blade.