Him and I : part 2

Lucas POV:
I lay in bed with my ladybug my face inhaling her lavender scented smell.While she rubs my hair in her hands .I lay there enjoying her hands in my hair.I can't seem to think the thought of her lying to me again is a possibility.

"Elanora please don't lie to me again , promise you won't ever" I say staring at her vulnerable.I look as her beautiful honey colored eyes fill with guilt.

"I promise you Lucas I will never do it again" Elanora says truthfully .She puts my head back in her neck i kiss it lightly.Goosebumps appear on her skin slightly making me kiss it again for teasing.I haven't flirt with her in a long time .I haven't since Maurizio's death.I hate him for leaving us to early.

"Please don't okay"i say in a more sternly way.
She tucks me more in the blanket making sure it's above our bodies.She hugs me tighter if that's possible.She says our phrase we made together.

"Till death do us apart my Lucas"she whispers to me as I sleep in my ladybugs arms.
She kisses my forehead softly.I sleep peacefully with my ladybug with me.

The next morning:

I woke up early today it's 7:46 .I lay there admiring how beautiful my ladybug is.Her beautiful freckles on her cheeks making her seem innocent but she's far from being innocent.I bring my hand to slowly stroke her cheek softly .

Gosh I love her so much.Even tho sometimes she can be a pain in my ass.Shes everything I got and hoping she will be everything I get in the future .I start to get bored so I decide to wake her up .I start poking her face smiling ear to ear as she scrunches her nose cutely.Aww shes so cute.I continue poking her face until I see her open one eye lid lazily and then hugging my waist tighter .Her face more in my neck inhaling my wood scented smell.I chuckle softly.I put my hands on her waist slightly pulling her night gown up showcasing her smooth skin.I grab her waist tightly .

She then slaps my hand away making me smile I haven't touched her since Maurizio I respected there relationship that didn't mean I would touch her purposely to piss off Maurizio who would always say
"She's mine back off".

I have to admit Elanora has the best body I've seen she has beautiful curves .She has an incredible body she always likes hiding it tho.She has a body to kill for.Ive always used to be touchy with her she wouldn't mind it .I think she actually enjoyed my touch but she doesn't want to admit it tho.Theres always been a sexual tension between us we've never really talked about it but it's there.

"What I've seen you naked before"I say looking down at her .She looks up from my neck and slaps my chest hard while glaring at me .

"Lucas that was like 5 years ago"she says glaring daggers at me.That is true I've only seen her once in a bikini since eight grade.That black satin bikini showcased all her curves,her boobs,and her nice plump ass.I remember that day clearly I made sure to be touchy since that day.It all started that day.

"Ohh yeah I forgot you kinda outgrew"I say dozing off imagining her in that black bikini.Gosh these thoughts are gonna kill me one day. Gosh I'm still worried about her health.

"Get up we have school like in 30 min" i say getting out of her bed .Suddenly the thought of Maurizio's death comes to me.Making me tense at the thought .Elanora never told me what happened between them that day.I only remember her coming to me crying her heart out but never saying anything.After that we got the news of Maurizio's death making her cry her soul out to me.I think something happened but she doesn't want to say anything.It had to be bad if she cried her soul to me.I haven't really talked to any guys since Maurizio's death.He was my male best friend.We were the three musketeers.