Excuse me

Elanoras POV:
"EVERYBODY TO MY OFFICE NOW"Principal Paul says angrily to all of us.We walk silently to his huge office.I stand in the corner with Lucas and my brothers who are glaring daggers at Marina,Katya,Lorenzo,Adam,Adrian,and Martin who looks like a lost puppy looking around.He looks adorable.

"I'm gonna be calling all your parents"Principal Paul says sternly to all of us.I just sigh covering my face with my hands .Ughhh papas gonna be mad .Its not even my fault well it kind've is my fault.But they provoked me after I said to them to mind there business.Gosh I need to beat someone or something to relieve some of this anger.Im cut off my thoughts when I feel a nudge to my rib making me glare at the person who just elbowed me.I glare at Esteban who just gives me those cute big puppy eyes making me smile softly.

"What's wrong bubba"I whisper quietly to him

"Stop worrying they provoked you"he says making me release a little bit of the pressure I had on.But there's still some anger I have.

"Thanks bubba"I say laying my head softly on his shoulder.We stand there waiting for all our parents to arrive.

30 minutes later:
I stand there waiting for papa to arrive.Im currently seated in a big rectangular table with all my brothers and Lucas by my side except my older brothers.

Lorenzo,Adam,Adrian,Martin,Katya,and Marina are all seated across from me.I keep my head down I'd probably beat someone up if I see them.I finally look up when I hear the door swing open.Showcasing all the big bad mafia leaders including my papa.I see papa is only accompanied by Matheo.I shift in my seat getting ready to get scolded by papa.I see the principals eyes widen in fear.Stupid ass he should know better than to disturb business men or more importantly fucking ruthless mafia leaders.I feel papa and Matheos presence behind me.I feel papas hands go to my shoulders making me relax at his natural warmth.

"Ugh..I..i...your kids...are in here..b..because they started...a....fight in the cafeteria"Principal Paul stutters out fearfully to Pierre,Pablo,Ivan,and Papa.
I sit there waiting for him to continue.

"Okay but why the fuck does my princess have a busted lip"Pablo mutters out madly,I roll my eyes and I'll do it again bitch.

"It was Elanora papa she started all of this"Marina mutters bratty .Fucking little brat.

No ones POV:
"It was Elanora papa she started all of this"Marina says looking behind her to see her father who looks seconds from exploding.

Vince and Matheo were surprisingly confused Elanora never interacts unless she is provoked.Vince felt his principessa tense as she hears Marina talk.He squeezes her shoulders in reassurance.Matheo thought they were friends but apparently not.He looks down to Elanora who's fists are clenched hard making her knuckles turn white.He also sees her knuckles are bruised a little bit.What the fuck happened?

"She punched Marina and threatened me"Katya mutters glaring daggers at Elanora who looks unbothered.Katya clenched her fists how is she so calm with this.I kinda feel bad but she played Lorenzo and we take loyalty pretty serious.I really didn't mean to slut shame her like that, it was never my intention but Marina had other plans.Marina is my bff she's my ride or die.Even tho she overstepped by bringing in her mother I don't even know how she knows that.

Pablo snaps his head at Elanora and Vince who both look unbothered.He was now fuming why would she lay a fucking hand on my princess.Im gonna make sure she suffers.He had plans but he just needed a little more patience.Everything at its right time.