Sextape

(Sunday)
No ones POV:
Elanora sits there unable to do anything,what the hell is this shit.Fuck maybe Epifiano got the pictures who knows,I'm gonna kill the fucker who had the audacity to send me this,and who the fuck recorded this.Only one way to find out,I swear if Nikolai did this I'm seriously gonna kill him.

Lucas stays there waiting for Elanora who's clenching her fists,she looks pissed like really pissed.Fuck that means that maybe the picture is true,the one that I got,this isn't happening why now.Ohh gosh I now feel bad for her and myself.

"We're going back home now"Elanora utters looking at Lucas for a second.She restarts the car hoping the guest haven't left.

"Call papa,tell him to keep the guests home,till I come home"Elanora says to Lucas who immediately pulls his phone out ready to call Vince.

Call between Lucas and Vince:
Lucas:hey are the guests still there

Vince:yeah what's up ,is my principessa okay?

Lucas:she's okay,just keep the guest home.

Vince:why is something wrong?

Lucas:just keep them ,will tell you when we get there.

Vince:okay bye
End of call

Vince tenses as he just hung up with Lucas,gosh we can never catch a break.He walks away from the kitchen to the dinning room.

"Hey can you guys stay a couple more minutes till Elanora and Lucas come"Vince announces to everyone ,eating at the table.

"Of course Vince"Ivan says
to Vince who has a worry face.

"Yeah Vince"Pierre assures Vince,he doesn't mind ,he gets to talk more business with his friends we'll true friends.Pablo nods softly.

"What's wrong brother is Elanora okay"Andrew ,asks his brother Vince who looks worried.

"I don't know I hope everything is okay"Vince says  to Andrew who only nods in understanding.

Lorenzo just wanted to go home he's tired of the family drama.He can't but feel betrayed by Nikolai who slept with Elanora before.There good friends ,there the next heirs to there mafias .There supposed to be no secrets between them.Hes currently sitting with both Martin and Adam who keep blabbering about this years gala that's gonna be hosted by the Italians.

Nikolai is currently outside with Adrian who keeps asking him questions about Elanora and to be honest it's pissing him off.I wonder who sent Matheo the text because neither me or Elanora wanted them to find out like this.

"So how was she"Adrian asks Nikolai who looks seconds from punching him.

"For the thousand time I'm not telling you"Nikolai utters annoyingly to Adrian who just rolls his eyes.

"I'm leaving peace"Adrian mutters to Nikolai who only waves back annoyingly.Nikolai stares at the view above him,what a view it is,stars truly are beautiful but the reality of a star is unbelievable.He feels something vibrate in his pants,indicating someone texted him.He grabs his phone,opening the unknown text,his eyes harden in anger and shock.What the fuck is this?He plays the video showcasing him and Elanora having sex,you could literally hear everything and see us clearly.
"you feel so good baby"he hears in the video.I immediately shut my phone.Omg what the fuck .Did Elanora do this?What the fuck ,who sent this?But better question is who the fuck recorded this?