Birthday

Elanoras POV:
It's my birthday today sadly.April 5th a month I don't enjoy as much.I hate my birthday but today I'm actually going to try for Esteban who's been ecstatic.He's been nagging me non stop.

Flashback from yesterday:
"Bubba"Esteban yells nonstop
"Bubba"
"Bubba"gosh he's so annoying today
"Yes Esteban"I say walking in the house from another day of hellhole aka school.School was okay but the stares were endless.I avoided everyone except my brothers and Lucas.
"Aren't you happy it's almost our birthday"he asks grinning ear to ear.I smile heading to the kitchen for a snack.
"Yes Esteban for the 19th time I'm so excited"I say offering a smile.I see Lucas laughing quietly in the corner ,I feel my lips twitch a bit.
"Listen Elanora this will be the best birthday for us and you"he says genuinely making my heart swell with love.
"I know Bubba"I say running to him and giving him a bear hug.
"Ohh group hug guys"I hear Gabriel say making me pull away from Esteban who only tightens his hold.I'm suddenly crushed by a family hug.Eveyone was squishing me to death.
"Guys..can't..breathe"I say through gritted teeth
They all let go smiling as they see my clenched jaw .
"You guys are evil"I say pouting and turning to leave to my room.
"We love you principessa"I hear them say ,I shake my head amusingly.I walk to my room deciding to read a book ,I haven't had time to read yesterday me and Epifiano spent all day together.My family seem to like him but there still alarmed .I read for a couple hours but I stop when I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in"I say waiting for the person to open the door.I see Lucas come in ,he lays in my bed .
"How are you"he asks knowing about the date brings bad memories.
"I'm fine for the most part but it hurts knowing he's not here,I'm just sad but I want to try for Esteban"I say truthfully looking at his foresty eyes.
"You would've been an incredible mom but your going to be an incredible mom everything happens for a reason ladybug"he says laying his head on my shoulder.I lay my head on top of his.
"What about you"I ask
"Im doing great"he says smiling at me,I smile ear to ear as I look at his foresty green eyes .
End of flashback

I lay awake for a couple minutes till I hear roaring heavy footsteps coming towards my room.I pretend to be asleep again.I hear the door open slowly gosh they lack at whispering.

"Be quite dumbass"I think it's Romano

"Be quite stupid bitch"Marcos responds back

"Shut up both of you it's me and Elanoras birthday"I hear Esteban hiss at both of them.

I wait a couple minutes till I hear Epifianos voice boom the room.

"She's awake"I hear him mutter

"You guys suck at whispering by the way"Lucas mutters.I open my eyes smiling as I see everyone in my room.I see papa run in the room with a cake and candle.

"idioti ti sto dicendo"(idiots I'm telling you),papa mutters to my youngest brothers.

"era lui papà"(it was him papa),Romano and Marcos say at the same time pointing there fingers at each other.Childish I'm telling you.Papa rolls his eyes at them .I stand up only be engulfed by a hug from papa .I see him pull Esteban to I hug them both giggling nonstop .

"Happy birthday i miei bambini"(my babies),papa utters lovingly squeezing the death out of me.I pull away only to be engulfed by Matheo who spins me around.

"Happy birthday my principessa"he says making me smile.

"Thank you Theo"I say as I detach myself and hug Gabriel who's energy is immaculate.Hes the ball of sunshine in this family always in a good mood.